"united healthcare marketplace" | health enrollment centre

Today is the Federal Holiday in the United States. So, it is normal they aren’t answering

1 Like

You can still file complaints about them, though. You just can’t call.

1 Like

Good luck getting this leftie bitch to reply to anything
I have supplied this fucking communist cow with court case ready, slam dunk conviction evidence and never got a reply from the Caring Understanding Nineties Type (look at the capital letters)

3 Likes

I can’t argue with you here lol. However, after I repeatedly emailed her, the director from the US Telecom association started emailing me. So, maybe, she at least forwarded my emails to US Telecom ITG

1 Like

I would also add: “Why is Sierra and its affiliates conducting illegal robocalls? What steps are you going to take specifically to address such illicit conduct? Also, how are you planning to make me whole after engaging in harassing and unwelcome behaviors described by me above?”

2 Likes

I would use a completely different complimentary closing line other than the common cordial “Thank you”

My preferred closing line in emails or letters such as these is always along the line:

“Fuck you very much”

Often followed with rather apt description words or “verbs”, which support the noun in this case, “Fuck you very much”

You dickhead, cockface, wanker, imbecile bastard, or shitforbrains

:wink:

2 Likes

While I’d be tempted to do it, it would be detrimental to the goal of holding Sierra accountable. Our end goal is effectively communicating the issue to government agencies, including law enforcement. Once you start swearing or saying anything inappropriate, the entire cause loses credibility. It means law enforcement or other investigators will just ignore your complaints (which are definitely legitimate). I think staying professional, yet stern is the best way to interact with all parties here. You are more likely to be seen as “credible and legitimate”, versus another “unreasonable/rude/whiny scambaiter”. Plus, VOIP scum already portrays our community as “crazy”. We want to change this stereotype by beating them with factual allegations.

I mean no disrespect to the folks who do swear and send such emails, as it’s their personal preference. I would just hate for our diligent and hard work to be lost in vain due us “having too much” with verbiage.

2 Likes

Oh I am sorry, I thought this was about profiting as much as possible under the guise of giving a shit.

My mistake

1 Like

I know, I know. Ultimately, this is what VOIP filth and scum are doing. I know most of them don’t give a shit. It’s not them who we should convince, though, as they’re a lost cause. The goal is to make government idiots see the truth (hopefully). Some are seeing it already but are slow to move, as usual.

1 Like

Looks good, send it!

1 Like

Wow, what a nasty spamming bullshit group of imbecile degenerates! Try their “partner” at [email protected]

1 Like

Good! You can also call 800-319-4258 and demand to talk to the Executive-level person or their legal counsel, given the illegal behaviors taking place.

1 Like

On robokiller, it says the last call for (800) 319-4258 was on May 17th of this year 2023.

These health care spamming and scamming calls get old to be sure!

2 Likes

They are going to try to dodge and avoid you, which is good! It brings even more validity to your complaint about them, as they’re not looking to resolve it! Make sure you complain to the State of Florida, including those investigators of insurance fraud, whose info I shared with you.

By the way, here is another entity that they are running:

Plan Advisors Medicare

It’s his son/cousin or possibly husband named Andres Sierra running the show there LOL

1 Like

Jorge Sierra is the owner and CEO. I hope you get his email to send your complaint to him! If he chooses to NOT contact you again, it is even better. You would then have proof of trying to mitigate the situation where the accused party is not attempting to work out a mutually satisfactory solution with the complainant (you).

I bet you this Jorge may NOT even fully realize or chooses to ignore illegal telemarketing practices that they engage in. I wager, they hired some “bottom-feeding” Filipino or Indian scum to robocall the innocent public to get money from unsuspecting seniors for “Medicare supplemental insurance”. I swear, these “bottom feeders” from the Philippines are the worst! OBNOXIOUS is too polite of a word to describe them!

1 Like

Jorge and Andres Sierra: Partners, Friends and Lovers! An indestructible union forged in the virgin jungles of Colombia!

2 Likes

Nice! Thank you for such hard work and dedication to the great cause of stopping illegal robocallers and spammers!

1 Like

Within the Sierra/New Health Parnter “Contact Center Group” - Matthew Mendoza, one of the two main people in Sierra is licensed in CA under license number 0L89014 associated with carriers Anthem Blue Cross, Cigna, Healthnet, and UHC. He lists his phone number on his insurance license filing as 877-445-3112 Ext. 1575 His email is [email protected]

Jorge Sierra is licensed in California under license 0K16409. and associated with carriers Aetna, American General, Ameritas, Anthem, Chesapeake, and Health Net. Jorge’s email is [email protected] and Jorge lists the general number of 800-319-4258 in his license details.

In corporate registration, Jorge uses the CEO’s home address as headquarters address - CEO is Tony Feijoo, he is very involved in the phone solicitation industry for Medicare and presented at their annual convention - Medicarians. https://medicarians.com Tony’s cell number is ‪(305) 962-0942‬.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! It would be a great idea to also complain about Sierra’s illegal and harassing robocalls to the following entities:

1. Aetna: Aetna Customer Service Contact Support Via Phone Email Exec Contacts - Elliott Report

2. Cigna: Cigna Customer Service Contact Support Via Phone Email Exec Contacts - Elliott Report

3. Medicare Fraud Complaint: Reporting Medicare fraud & abuse | Medicare

1 Like

Since they operate in California, they can also be reported for their illegal robocalls related to Medicare here:

Stop Medi-Cal Fraud
AND
Investigation Division Regional Offices (ca.gov)

1 Like