"united healthcare marketplace" | health enrollment centre

You could probably tell, I love putting big and powerful companies and their legal against small shitty spammers bugging people! I was very successful by providing evidence of some robocalls and scams impersonating Direct TV and Comcast to their legal and executive teams. The big guys like that got on their case in no time! I LOVED IT!

2 Likes

Also, looks like your friend ChatGPT had some excellent verbiage for you! You can probably utilize it.

1 Like

@scamterminator2021

Read through this email please. And double check those extras I have included in the email recipients section and the links I added and let me know what you think so I can send it off ASAP.

2 Likes

Looks good.

1 Like

Removed them and sent!

1 Like

Great! I think it is best to send a separate one to Sierra AFTER you hear back from UnitedHealthcare. You can then demand to know why they are engaging in illegal robocalls or hire subcontractors who do?

1 Like

Company Sierra Insurance links back to parent company New Health Partners out of Miami. Sierra Insurance personnel list the address 3399 NW 72nd Avenue, Miami FL - that address and the 800-319-4258 number link back to New Health. Also, the agents use this address and phone on their insurance licenses. Hello Insurance Commission. . . . .

2 Likes

Great info! It would be great if you could report their illegal robocalls to ReportFraud’s website. It is linked to the FTC. You can also help out by reporting them to United Healthcare via emails I listed earlier. Essentially, this scum is selling legitimate insurance via illegal means (robocalls).

1 Like

I gather with a bit of work it is sometimes possible to get serious money in payouts from companies using illegal robocalling to market themselves.

Just to be clear, I’m not endorsing Doc’s paid for toolkit but I have been watching him on YouTube, he gives lots of advice and his calls are often funny.

Doc Compton, he has a YouTube Channel.

2 Likes

Yes, it is. It is anywhere from $700 to $1,400 per each call. Furthermore, repeat offenders (which most of them are) are fined a lot more. I’ve read of lawsuits generating people anywhere from $500K to $3 million…

2 Likes

If anyone is interested, Law Office of Stefan Coleman is one of the law firms that specializes in fighting illegal telemarketers and robocalls: [email protected]

I know people who have had positive interactions with them.

Law Offices of Stefan Coleman - Practice Areas

2 Likes

@scamterminator2021

Update - HERE WE GO, CONFIRMATION: Manager chat

• Understand I have received a call from a really amazing lady called Laurie from United Healthcare. She’s an executive, or something I think she said - or she got my email copy from an executive though - but she’s definitely up on the managerial lists by a long way, and yes she has seen my email. She has confirmed to me my number was already on their own do not call list, and she has now double checked this and made sure it’s there as well as reached out to their marketplace team directly and told them not to call me.

• She has in fact CONFIRMED it’s Sierra Insurance behind this mess. She said they are actually an independent/separate agency trying to sell all kinds of plans etc. She believes they were trying to misinform the victim regarding who they are dealing with or something like that, she said it isn’t actually impersonation regarding what it is. Was walking home whilst on call with her, of course can’t remember every single thing she said to me. She told me I should report them 100% as it’s my right however currently they can’t do much themselves right now.

• She has told me I’ll get my requested email correspondence tomorrow morning, hopefully by then at least, from her, confirming what we have spoken about - regarding the steps she’s taken now on my behalf, the fact she has confirmed it’s sierra insurance behind this shit hole of a mess as well as she’ll leave her direct contact info in the email. Incredibly kind and helpful lady.

On top of that, she has also confirmed (337) 391-2042 and in particular the main (800) 319-4258 lead straight to Sierra. I repeat (800) 319-4258 is Sierra Insurance’s actual number, or at least one of them. She was also surprised, as (800) 657-8205 is 100% United Healthcare so do not call them unless you have a reason, that Sierra Insurance rep gave me that (800) 657-8205 number so I could get straight in contact with United Healthcare, and of course to the Sierra Insurance representative, I didn’t actually confirm my reason of why I wanted to speak to a manager/united healthcare.

I am now going to wait for the official email that should be in my inbox by first thing tomorrow morning from Laurie, and then from there I will see the next step to take - Including emailing Sierra directly and documenting that (in the case they ignore me that would really be their own issue) as well as reporting to the FTC with tomorrows incoming email as additional photographic evidence etc.

2 Likes

Very good! I LOVE it! We now have a powerful entity/business on our side. Please make sure to tell Laurie that Sierra appears to be impersonating United HealthCare by directing consumers to call them directly. They seem to be posing as United Health Marketplace and tarnish their good name.

It would also be extremely helpful to report illegal robocalls from Sierra to Florida Insurance Commission here (Sierra is in Florida):

eService Home Page (fldfs.com)

You can also email FCC Chair Woman here: [email protected]

1 Like

You did some really outstanding work! That was some excellent investigative effort!

You should also inform Florida Attorney General about Sierra’s impersonation and illegal robocalling campaigns. Here it is:

Florida Attorney General - Citizen Services Contact Form (myfloridalegal.com)

1 Like

Sierra Insurance is run by Jorge Juan Sierra, CA Insurance License # 6001020 - Sierra Insurance is part of New Health Partners/New Health Plans, you can go to their website newhealthpartner dot com and under “about”, you’ll find Jorge with his link and information as Sierrainsure dot com. Matthew Mendoza, CA Insurance License #0L89014 is also there under Sierra Insurance. They run the “contact center.” In the CA license, Matthew lists the number at Sierra as 877-445-3112 Ext. 1575. IF FROM THE NEW HEALTH website you call their non 800 number, you will get a prompt to hit zero for company directory and you will find Jorge Sierra in that list of personnel and you can connect to his New Health number.

4 Likes

Wow, @Mike1212 - this is some excellent info you have obtained! Very solid investigative work!

I think you should also file a complaint about Sierra Insurance and Jorge Sierra here:

eService Home Page (fldfs.com)

You can also complaint to FL DA: Florida Attorney General - Citizen Services Contact Form (myfloridalegal.com)

1 Like

@MehNamesJeff - I think the same scumbags “selling health insurance” just called me from 539-207-5959. They were answering as of now. Give them a try! Here is additional proof of their illegal robocalls:

(539) 207-5959 - RoboKiller Lookup

1 Like

Sorry, have been busy all day!
Just to confirm by the way, I received the email from Laurie with everything I need so far.

Hopefully the following day I will call Sierra Insurance directly to get onto them as well as make reports to FTC and so on and go from there.

1 Like

Here is another corporate email where you can report Sierra - [email protected].

This is Legal/Ethics email for United Healthcare

1 Like

Actually, I found even better resource for you. These are State investigators where you can report Sierra for insurance fraud for their robocalls. There are two emails for their District Commanders who are State Police!

https://www.myfloridacfo.com/division/difs/insurance-fraud#:~:text=The%20Bureau%20of%20Insurance%20Fraud,arson%2C%20and%20life%20insurance%20fraud.

1 Like