Ssa scammers!

I swore at them in Hindi. One guy told me, “We don’t speak Hindi”. Then I said, “Ok I speak English. I need to take robocall”. Then he cut me off by hanging up.

1 Like

On call with the scammer for about an hour.
Dialed 626 507 6561
Eric Matthews badge id 7002
Direct 3045057295
On call with his “boss” some hindi speaking chutiya…

1 Like

I mocked one of their greetings (Thank you for calling SSA how can I help you?) by saying “HAHAGRAAGRAAHAHAHAHGRAGRAKAHAGRAAGRAAHAHAHAGRAA”. Then they hung up.

1 Like

(401) 889-3491 I am on hold at least at this point … No, finally I got the message machine and I left a message to stop bringing your goat to work with you, to stop bringing your goat to the call center, you stupid criminal BECAUSE your goat shits on your clown shoes! Why you have poopy clown shoes? Clean your goat’s shit off of your clown shoes already! No wonder your criminal colleagues despise you!

3 Likes

:rofl:LOL LOL

My voicemail message to them
“HAHAGRAAGRAAHAHAHAHGRAGRAKAHAGRAAGRAAHAHAHAGRAA”

1 Like

We love mocking these benchods, don’t we? It is a great way to get some anger concerning my personal life off of my chest. Why not take it out on scammers?

4 Likes

I spoke in a foreign accent. He asked me for me zip code and I said “02138”. That’s not my zip code, but it’s pretty close. The last two digits are different. He asked me, “Which city/state are you from?”. I said, “I gave you my zip code. You should know that”. I assume I scared the heck out of him which led him to hanging up.

1 Like

It’s also a great way to cope with stress.

Haha! That is funny, E_Pluribus_Unum.

There is actually a VALID zip code 12345.

Schenectady, NY - 12345

I have used it on a scammer before but he did not believe me! I told him to Google it, you idiotic and foreign criminal!

1 Like

Both the numbers answered, asked them how many rupees their mothers cost

2 Likes

r:401-889-3491 toooo u guy’s

1 Like

401-889-3491 i have two phone #s on hold …

To get on hold I used the PRESS 0 and PRESS 101# trick that you taught us, @Draco.

Drat, on both phone calls I got the message machine for “McKenzie SomeLastName” and I got at the same time the message machine on both of my calls, so I left simultaneously the same message on the message machine from my TextNow number and my Unknown Number VOIP phone. “You are going to get BLACK FUNGUS as a result of your criminal behavior! Karma is going to f**k you up with the BLACK FUNGUS!”

Gave them a call. It is quite hilarious the explanation he gave me about the “Voice Mail” I received

Dude don’t hit anything it will?silent till they pick up
the phone …yes loop is there but they know
we know :rofl:… Trolling again Eric brown … Tessa
Jones trolls him troll and troll and troll

badge 13768 case# MD46-8754 :clown_face::mans_shoe:… Troll
And troll i think i did WHOLE call center …

We outsmart… Them … Trolling c# MD46-8754
badge 13668 … callback 434 216 2337 **
ha ha hella call backs today :rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I called the call back rings and rings
Clicks loud silent then rung forever more

1 Like

Okay, I just got back from a different Norton thread’s phone number. I am calling 401-889-3491 again and just waiting with the silence …

1 Like

A guy just answered and I on phone now with him…He is Steven Murphy !

Came back from the same thread too. Waiting for the scammers to speak.

Update: I left them a voicemail of nothing but dumb noises

During my call with “Steven Murphy” while I was playing along, he said there was a problem with my SHoSHIial SHecurity number, and I very politely suggested to him that he remove the Pakistani cok from both your mouth and gandu as BEFORE you try to pronounce English. Needlessly to say, he started screaming at me as apparently he did not appreciate my sincere attempt to help him.

Then he pressed some keys on his phone, and I suspect he thought it would produce a loud and obnoxious noise in my ears. I had already an electric guitar in my lap plugged into my ol’ 30-watt vintage tube amp with its volume and gain turned up all the way, and I said, “Thank you for the soothing sounds. HERE IS HOW YOU EAR RAPE SOMEONE!” I started jamming on the guitar for about 15 or 20 seconds. I stopped and listened again to the phone but he had hung up.

I admit freely, I am NOT the greatest guitar player. :no_mouth:

6 Likes

That’s absolutely hilarious @Hviezdoslav :rofl: :wave:

1 Like