Ssa scammers!

Scammer’s Number:401-889-3493
Domains Used:
Extra Info:fuck these assholes i called them yesterday and they were very rude to me, now there at it again today!

7 Likes

Verified 12:16 7/8/21 EDT
They’re being very nice to me. I wonder why.
Edit: I upset them. When a girl scammer answered. I told her, “Hey sweetie, what’s up? Hey honey!”

3 Likes

Call silent hit 0 hit 101# or 0

1 Like

401-889-3493 Human answered “hello.” He hung up on me, before I could hear SSA. It happened 7/8 at 12:27 p.m. EST.

2 Likes

Call silent hit 0 hit 101# or 0… 2nd DEA Michael Fisk badge GS9582 …

If the call goes silent, wait until you hear someone speak on the other end of the call. That’s what I do if I’m in this situation.

1 Like

Can get thru but loop 09 or 0 then 101#

GOT THRU !!! 401 889 3493 Alice Brown trolls
Donald Jefferson badge GS 45901
CASE # DC 96524190

2 Likes

401 889 3493 : Got a couple humans. One of them wants me to s-ck his d-ck. July 8, 2021, around 12:30ish p.m. EST.

2 Likes

One said he would get out of this scamming business. I wish I recorded the call for you to see.

3 Likes

One said he wears clown shoes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think some scammer may have seen your posts that show the clown and shoe emoji :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

HA FUCKIN HAAAAAA​:joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::mans_shoe::mans_shoe::mans_shoe::mans_shoe::mans_shoe::mans_shoe::mans_shoe::mans_shoe::mans_shoe::mans_shoe::mans_shoe:hilarious

2 Likes

Did they say they seen it?? How did he mention it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No it was just an assumption. However I told them about scammer.info and I told him to look up our thread. I also told him to text my voip number if he wanted to talk. He said he would look us up later but not now because he is “at work”.

Callback number (210) 904-0539

1 Like

When I’m done with my soup, I will prank call those bhenchods

2 Likes

I think telling any scammers our forum … IS NOT SMART!!!

5 Likes

Totally agree!! A definite no-no.

5 Likes

Troll and troll … :clown_face::mans_shoe:Donald Jefferson
Ssa 5507
case CP159KL368900 … gave a stink about whole
SS … GE gave in :clown_face::mans_shoe::rofl::rofl:… Have change

s and not push buttons