Ssa scammers!

Maybe telling a scammer about us wasn’t a good idea after all. Now I regret making that decision.

1 Like

Ah ya

Location: Mumbai. I tried my best to put some sense to Punjabi speaking “David Dull”

https://chirb.it/59Fc3c

2 Likes

Ear raped.

2 Likes

ADD: (401) 889-3491 More than likely the same SSA scam call center.

ADD: (626) 507-6561 Callback number.

4 Likes

Calling them right now
I can’t hear anything from them

2 Likes

I calling (626) 507-6561 they answering

2 Likes

Active 2:30 PM EST 7/8/2021. Texas, suspeeeeshus, blah blah.

1 Like

MADARCHOD ear rape!

1 Like

Roxana Shirat’s voice was very faint, compared to the scammer’s.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Actual #social # it does not ring
At first
Don’t do anything … Then will ring
Stew then stop click click loudly
then stop I have 2phones new #s
it been ring 12 min now finally answered only to be insulted :joy:

2 Likes

Listening :sweat_smile:

Jaymee what’s going on out there? Haven’t seen you in some time buddy. Hope you ain’t starting any wildfires out there :wink:

1 Like

I’m on right now with a closer (forgot his name).

Doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing… lots of pauses, repeated lines, uh-s and um-s… amateur hour. I feel like I need to prompt him on his lines. “Do you want to know my bank balance? You haven’t asked if I’ve ever lost my wallet yet, don’t you want to know that?” :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Jhawk - you’re right, friend, I’ve been more of a lurker lately. Life gets in the way. I do get my share of inbound scam calls, though, and verifying posts give me my daily scammer fix, as well.

Our city mowed the vegetation on the hillsides by our house, thank goodness. Dry grass and fireworks don’t mix.

3 Likes

Awesome mate, very glad you are doing well! Great to hear they trimmed down the fire material as I recall vividly your close call a couple yrs back.

I will fix the volume. Thx

(401) 889-3491 still working

Report to carrier

1 Like

Trolling its 12:40 pm PST … Still :fire::fire::fire::fire:… Shirley Mahoney trolls Nathan Johnson
badge ASS 5507
case# CP 159KL368900 they got thier
:mans_shoe:s on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes