Ssa scammers!

Hviezdoslav :rofl: I said the same thing except he said in a surprised emotion, “I’m Sorry!?”. I said, “Put that pakistani cock away from your mouth”. Then he put me on hold. I hung up because I had the doubt that I might be on hold forever or at least for a long time.

401-889-3491 : 7/8, 5:36 p.m. EST. Got human who answered “Social Security Administration.”

Haha, great minds think alike!

These dumbasses have been SLAMMED today. I mean SLAMMED!

When each of us unite TOGETHER, WE PACK a POWERFUL PUNCH!

2 Likes

Did anyone report the number to the carrier? I think now is the time we make our next move; make an abuse report to Onvoy

I just googled to see how to report to Onvoy a fraudulent phone number that the Onvoy carrier is carrying.

I found an article at the URL
Domain Seizure

THE ROOT OF THE SCAMMER PROBLEM – ONVOY-INTELIQUENT AND THEIR LITTLE RINGCENTRAL BEDFELLOWS

ONVOY HATES ALL OF YOU!!

In a “perfect world” the government is so concerned about the safety if its citizens that it will do anything to protect them, including holding billion dollar telecoms responsible who allow scammers to harm others. Unfortunately, that perfect world does not exist yet. While some in the government are somewhat aware of the problem only the FCC, FTC and DOJ can hold telecoms responsible for the actions of scammers using their network.

PROBLEM: 70% of all scammers are on the Onvoy network, and we have all the data to prove it. If Onvoy would actually take this problem seriously, you would have 70% less robo and scam calls! Don’t just take our word for it. Look up the phone carrier on any NON-SPOOFED scam or robocalls you get and you can see for yourself that about 70% are on the Onvoy/Inteliquent network.

WHY ONVOY: More and more scammers are discovering that Onvoy (and their resellers, such as RingCentral) are a safe haven for fraudulent scam activity, and this significantly impacts all of us, one way or another. Scammers know that once they get an Onvoy phone number from RingCentral (and other carriers on the Onvoy network) they are in a place of extreme safety from being shut down. RingCentral also supports scam activity and we have the data and voice recordings to prove it. We are forced to TDoS (Telephony Denial of Service) the scammer’s phone systems in order to disable them, since neither Onvoy nor RingCentral will do it. However, we are only 95% effective in shutting down phone systems, which means that about 10 scammers go free every day. ONLY the telecom can be 100% effective.

AREN’T SCAMMERS GOING TO SEE THIS ARTICLE? Yes, they are already noticing this article and have said thanks to us for the ‘advise’. Don’t consider this to be a bad thing though. Imagine if 100% of all scammers were on Onvoy (and RingCentral), what sort of target would that make Onvoy? At that point, we will form a class-action lawsuit against the FTC to compel them to examine the poor business practices of Onvoy and their carriers. 70% may be enough, but anything north of 90% will most definitely demonstrate Onvoy’s and RingCentral’s willful disregard for fraudulent activity on their network.

THAT BEING SAID: 3 telecoms have also seen this article and reached out to us with offer to assist in anyway possible, considering that Onvoy has really angered some very big players in the telecom industry. This got us to thinking about reaching out to all telecoms that have been in litigation against Onvoy to work with them and perhaps get more insights. Standby for more details regarding this.

SOLUTION: WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Call Onvoy (855-404-4768- Press option #1) and let them know how you personally feel about this!

Inform your local congressman and senator that Onvoy, the leading telecom scammers use by over 70%, is interested in one thing only… MONEY! They don’t give a crap that you, your family and neighbors are being hounded by scammers over and over and over again. Legislators need to hear the word “Scammers” with the word “Onvoy” very frequently. We are doing the same.

IN CONCLUSION

1. 70% of all scammers in the entire world are on the Onvoy network. We have been compiling statistics for nearly 5 years regarding what phone companies scammers are favoring, which telecoms act and which ones don’t. It is noteworthy that one year ago at this time, only 20% of scammers used Onvoy.
  2. We have addressed this issue with Onvoy multiple times and the response is to fill a police report. Out of 150 carriers that scammers use, ONLY Onvoy has this completely unreasonable requirement. It would take Onvoy no greater than 30 seconds to verify and disconnect a scammer’s phone system, but they would prefer that you get screwed over by scammers.
  3. The lawyer for Onvoy has outright stated, “We don’t care about scams”. And yes! We have that recorded!
1 Like

(401) 889-3491 still active

1 Like

2021-07-08 T 19:32 EST

Still active however goes to voicemail.

Hopefully they’ll be active tomorrow morning. It’s a good thing we’re both in the same time zone.

1 Like

Still working

1 Like

Thank you and welcome!

Badge: 7108
Case ID: dc721988

These guys suck… Car in the border of Texas… Drugs (22 Pounds) ; The usual.

This idiot cannot even read the script correctly.

Add Number: (210) 891-4650

1 Like

Somethings I found:
[!] ---- Fetching informations for 14018893493 ---- [!]
[*] Running local scan…
[+] International format: +1 401-889-3493
[+] Local format: 4018893493
[+] Country found: United States (+1)
[+] City/Area: Rhode Island
[+] Carrier:
[+] Timezone: America/New_York
[i] The number is valid and possible.