ScammerBlaster.com SEIZED, @ScammerBlaster arrested

That makes sense, sorrrry

1 Like

No need to be sorry, as having discussions is all about learning from each other. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

<3 SB Go all the way to him and his pet scammers

1 Like

So, after working a crap ton Iā€™ve finally had time to sit down and look at whatā€™s been going on. I myself have sent numerous numbers to scammerblaster (from [email protected]) I know you verify numbers as do I before even sending them. one question though (and could you also reply in email [email protected]. do you think some scammers maybe got a hold of one of your recordings and then did this to legit businesses pretending to be you??? just wondering, it wouldnā€™t be the first time scammers have done something
like this.

Hey Sysop! Yes, I remember you and thank you for all the scam numbers you have sent me over the years. It was great hearing from you!!!

When this is all over I will explain what REALLY happened. Thanks for asking and not just assuming that since the government claims something, therefore it must be true. There is waaaay more to this situation than what meets the eye, but I have to be careful what I disclose yet. What I can hint though is that the DOJ may or may not have already rejected the FCCā€™s findings, on the basis of lacking any tangible merit. :man_shrugging:

A small-time movie maker who has some solid connections is very interested in my story and is considering doing some production on it. Iā€™m 99.99% sure nothing will come of it, but one never knows. But along with my lawyer, he emphasized how critical it is that public disclosure on certain matters would be damaging on multiple levels.

Thanks again for reaching outā€¦ it was great hearing from you! I sent you an email just now. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lemme know if they also want any perspectives from users of the platform, as I have frequently used ScammerBlaster to deal with tech support and extended warranties.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

It is unfortunate that I have personal experiences that I know how corrupt the government isā€¦Not that I condone it because I do not, but maybe what theyā€™ve been talking about in the mediaā€¦another civil warā€¦is what needs to happen to get our own governments head out of their rear ends. it all so politicalized these days and it hurts everyone for it.

1 Like

If they would enact preventive measures with the tenacity with which they go after those, like you, that try to thwart scammers. IE: BLOCK anything generated from Scammer Phone Systems, PERMANENTLY blocking IPs for email scammers. Block SWIFT from processing payments to scam den countries. Make them have SLOW pay versus swift. Does anyone know any federally elected official that can lend an ear. Contact me.

4 Likes

Great suggestions, but unfortunately the solution is far simpler than that. If the government REALLY wanted to protect itā€™s citizens of many billions of dollars in losses annually, the solution is so simple, itā€™s too simple.

Now, I know the FBI and FCC monitor everything I say and doā€¦ so hear this you completely useless pathetic clowns, get your buffonery asses in gear and take note: Fine every telecom $1,000 for each occurrence where scam activity is found, and give $100 (a mere 10% if you pricks canā€™t calculate) to scambaiters who are working their butts off doing your pathetic jobs. Set up a portal for scambaiter reporting, have good moderators, reward baiters for supplying the details, fine the telecom, then compensate the baiter.

Thatā€™s it! All scam activity would cease within 5 yearsā€¦ maybe even less.

But hereā€™s the thingā€¦ The FCC makes $30B annually off scammers and I have the proof. They would far much rather profit off the back of innocent victims than actually do something that protects Americans from scams. If they make the mistake of getting me into court I will move heaven and earth with all my might to create a media circus that will expose their sheer ineptitude, incompetence and bastardly ways.

Other than that, Iā€™m doing well. How are you all doing this morning? :smiley:

10 Likes

Comparitively, Iā€™m doing well. A nice, stress-free morning for me. No baiting today as I have to work my real job, but looking forward to hearing about the work others do on this cold, rainy (here at least) Friday.

1 Like

bastartdly ways :rofl:

1 Like

To note on this, I may have a few connections that can get this in the spotlight, maybe not nationally but at least in the midwest.

2 Likes

Wow, Great. Please direct message me privately as anything helps.

1 Like

You have a point Telecom is key but also fine Facebook and other social media. Zuckerbug once claimed like 80,000 employees fighting scammers. Total lie. Start fining the heck out of them as well. Even though crime is excluded from protections in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996, I think most agencies (or their agents) think they are protected. Amend it so itā€™s clear that they face fines and lawsuits. As far as offshore Telecoms, fine but prevent them from crossing our borders. Again SWIFT needs to stopped in places that allow it. I guarantee that will get their attention. Nigeria scamming is even admired to the largest extent. Letā€™s not omit email providers and internet providers that permit repeated attacks on a daily basis. I like you think itā€™s because itā€™s easier to ignore but with fines and punitive damages it would be the beginning of the end for most scammers.

3 Likes

Yes, very good points there. I have to agree that even if scammers lose all ability to secure phone services they have other ways of tricking people into contacting them, such as email blasts, social media, Google Ads and much much more. Going after scammers is a bit akin to digging a hole in sand. With each shovel full out, more sand just fills in. What a lovely world we live in!

1 Like

Google does have this report link for Scam Phishing Sites:

https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/Captcha

1 Like

Is there a place to list where the mass email scammers are operating?

ISPā€™s like Quadranet, Hetzner, now an uptick in Australia and NZā€¦

Useless email clowns like Microsoft, Google, etc.

And the colocation centers in Los Angeles (owned by American Tower), various shitholes in the Netherlands like Brielle, etc.

This is superior analysis.

Yes I get the same felling about the FBI they actually told me " if they are that dumb" about victims. This means they donā€™t have a clue.