ScammerBlaster.com SEIZED, @ScammerBlaster arrested

May be possible to re-create something similar to ScammerBlaster, but no more robocalling/annoying ads/targeting scams of debatable legality.

4 Likes

The government should have made the Net safer before “closing the divide.” The way they permit widespread abuse of seniors and for that matter anyone on the net, the money would have been better spent on prevention and interception. Government’s priorities are all wrong, at least in this case.

What’s the latest about the Government action? Hopefully someone wakes up and sees you do way more good than any small infraction, again intent. Again, DEMAND a jury trial if possible.

3 Likes

There’s a lot of reports of fraud on a massive scale.

5 Likes

Bea -Thanks for this article! As we have ALWAYS suspected. The carriers/ providers are just as crooked as most Scammers! Also, more EVIDENCE for your trial ScammerBlaster!

• Still Your Number 1 Fan!
3 Likes

FCC Office of Inspector General (OIG) found that broadband providers have been fraudulently enrolling households in the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program.

That’s great they are catching fraudsters trying to take advantage of the programs that help students in need and I hope they get charged with Criminal Charges for theft.
No one should get away with scamming when they are caught!

> While the report does not call out specific providers, it notes that schemes were carried out in Alabama, Ohio, Oklahoma and Texas. The most “egregious” example occurred in Oklahoma, it says, where “more than one thousand Oklahoma households were enrolled based on the eligibility of a single BQP, a 4-year old child who receives Medicaid benefits.”
*> *
> As a result, three providers “claimed more than $365,000 in program reimbursements in connection with the 1000+ enrollments based on the 4-year old BQP.”

2 Likes

This is fraud on a massive scale. It’s called a Government Agencies are a fraud. The massive misuse of power. Instead of helping Blaster. They always hit the good guy. Only the FCC bids with scammers.

3 Likes

Always will be here for you, ScammerBlaster.

You know it, I know it. and only you know my secret… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, so because the FCC discovered some 3rd party pissant service providers are scamming the EBB programs, you think it is the governments fault and they are the bad guys for catching them?
I am at least learning about who’s who the more I read the commentary propaganda.

3 Likes

It’s always the government’s fault. Any word, you say doesn’t equal anything in the real world.
The FCC funds these criminal providers. Simple as that and they provocatively take it out on us good guys. In SB’s Case… He’s the best around. The sound is still heard foremostly around India and other locations.

4 Likes

I would put up more of a defence but it’s Sunday! I’m having a shatter of a day.

2 Likes

I am always amazed at how people complain the “Gobmit don’t eva do nufin”, but when shown they are doing something, they still complain. I bet the same people would say something similar if the Police didn’t catch that guy who smashed their windshield, that the whole PD Force is corrupt, helping the criminals. “…but I gave a description, he was wearing a hoody, sunglasses and a mask…what more do they need?..”

When they get caught doing something wrong, it becomes the police, prosecutor and judge who are called corrupt and not going after the big criminals. Doesn’t take much of an education to see those types will point in all other directions to divert as much attention away from accepting their own wrong doing(s).

It’s ok, no need to defend anything, I already figured things out from our brief conversation. I get it, if the Gov don’t address what you think is a priority, they must be the bad guys, nevermind all the other issues they must contend with.

Sure, the Government has some bad apples in the orchard, from the little people in a corner office filing papers, right up to the Oval Office, with dishonest Presidents. Bureaucracy will always stumble over it’s own feet and is the reason things take so long, you know the saying “haste makes waste”. I don’t know why people think their concerns should be prioritized above others, just because they don’t see results as fast as they think they should. Prosecutors need evidence in order to prosecute and that can take a lot of time depending on the crime committed and how many people are involved.

3 Likes

FCC got it’s ass handed back to it :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Because appeasing other countries is almost always a top priority for any country over it’s own citizens, even if they are suffering a lot.

1 Like

If the entire Gov was comprised of a handful of people sitting in a tiny office, sure, that might make sense then. However, it is not and the fact is that there are so many different departments assigned different things to do and ALL of them must document everything, which makes it take that much longer to get things done.
It’s a shame todays youth can’t see the forest for the trees, only able to focus on one tree at a time.

1 Like

A little song tribute that encapsulates the past 7 years of my life. I think everyone will like it, except @MKHNT, who I think will very much NOT like it. Lol!!! Love you anyways, man.

7 Likes

I can’t exactly tell what you’re talking about, but the EBB crap and seizing ScammerBlaster are too entirely separate things.

They are very much related, but with some different elements interwoven with each agency’s concern. :+1:

1 Like

Aww, why you think I wouldn’t like that? That was cute, needs a little work, but otherwise you did a nice job! :star_struck:

Well, there is one thing they have in common, the FCC found them out when sweeping for violations by service providers.

4 Likes

Oh thanks man, I appreciate it. Ultimately, I tried to put the least amount of time and effort into it, with guitars and vocal tracks in a single take without regard for anything of high quality. :rofl:

5 Likes