ScammerBlaster.com SEIZED, @ScammerBlaster arrested

I report Google stuff here but I have no clue how effective.
https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/Captcha

Unfortunately, @ScammerBlaster was just arrested by the FBI on five separate crimes and is set to face a maximum of 32 years in federal prison and over $1m in fines.

Feds arrest Oakes man; ‘Scammerblaster’ charged with computer fraud, extortion | The Mighty 790 KFGO | KFGO

Yes there is this post about it too. Thanks

Oh no! I hope he gets freed. Scambaiting should not be a crime.

He wasn’t arrested for scambaiting. He issued threats, extortion to business here in my state of Utah, and Toxic J (arrested also) doxxed their critics as well as their critics relatives and children as payback for simple things like criticizing their operation… what’s happening to him right now is deserved and I hope it cracks his nonsensical ego… he and his cohorts published threats on twitter against content creators out of envy rage and said they were distributing CP… infant brain with a bloated ego… needs to do his time and be banned from scambaiting of any kind.

1 Like

Ok. I just hope that these VoIP phone service providers realize what he was trying to accomplish.

Be careful with all dialers. Red flags are being issued. Even my friend powered down his flooding system.
Don’t dial numbers more than five times or you could get flagged. Stir/Shaken is now affecting all calls. This is a joke the Government always targets the wrong side. Please watch out for all your scambaiting friends.

2 Likes

Part of the reason why I more support the likes of Deeveearr and Malcolm Merlyn in regards to call flooding.

5 Likes

If Stir/Shaken was working there would be no spoofed robocalls. I get a report weekly of thousands of spoofed numbers so Stir/Shaken is a joke.

3 Likes

You might think that. But wait until you get red flagged.

1 Like

Anyone Flooding Right now is just stupid im sorry to say something rude.

2 Likes

Again: a company that specializes in blocking robocalls sends me a data dump of the calls they get and there are literally thousands per week that are spoofed. Why would I get red flagged for having a list of numbers that are largely spoofed… I’m not the one doing the calling: the scammers are.

4 Likes

Flooding looks like what…

ROBO CALLING…

1 Like

I hight doubt you work with Traceback!

The last I knew, the FCC was “encouraging” carriers to adopt STIR/SHAKEN. Might it be more useful when (if) the FCC requires them to adopt it?

It’s not carriers they need to convince: it’s countries. I don’t know how many / which countries follow a US agencies laws, but it’s probably only a handful. India and Pakistan obviously don’t follow it, nor does Jamaica.

3 Likes

Not of use if you’re located outside the US.

Nor does Nigeria. Porkistan is a joke, I would flood their scam numbers and harass the shit out of their scammers.

https://twitter.com/Bea_Hindebars/status/1659718029972848641?s=20

The US and other countries need to STOP sending aid and buying/selling goods etc to those who don’t work verifiably hard to STOP scammers. Token enforcement is crap.

6 Likes