Norton Challenge

Add: (213) 600-7599
Add: (647) 494-7908
Add: (213) 873-7822

2 Likes

I’m on phone at this time with (857) 202-4556 and the Indian man conferenced me and a woman into the same call. Also there was an American sounding man on the phone and he said, “Norton is not here. He went upstairs” but I think he is a troll. He seemed to have hung up. An American woman started speaking and she said she’d called also called also to bait or harass. At one point, an Indian man said a vulgar sentence to us with an Indian accent but other than that he has not said anything more. Then another woman called in with a very slight foreign accent and the woman already on the conferenced call told her that we are conferenced in together by the scammer. I have not tried the other two numbers yet.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that’s a good friend of mine!! @Hviezdoslav I think.

Oh @MajorLeeAwesome, the American woman? She was cool. She mentioned to me when we were conferenced into the same call by one of the scammers that she was working on the LOAN company phone numbers as well! The other woman with a very slight foreign accent who called and got conferenced into the call with your friend and me was calling to try to get one of them on her virtual machine. RE: (857) 202-4556

(213) 600-7599 … I got no answer and no message machine.
(647) 494-7908 … I got no answer and no message machine.
(213) 873-7822 … I got an answer and a bit of hold music, then the call dropped for me.

2 Likes

That’s her! Lmao! She remembers people named ultimate troll, ranger and I forget who else.

Lmao! Yes, I just asked her. That was her. How funny :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not sure if she asked me my name, if I gave her my name. If I did give it, I probably said “Mike” rather than my strange username Hviezdoslav.

1 Like

Same for all of those.

1 Like

She is asking where you are from. This is too funny :joy:

I am in Kansas City in the great state of Misery. My mistake, I mean in the great state of Missouri!

Okay, fine. I apologize for the piss-poor pun.

1 Like

The 857-202-4556 number?

When I clicked on the link to the thread that @drwat posted, the 857 202 4556 number is listed and it says LOW CONFIDENCE but I am not sure what it means:

Low Confidence =
+1-857-202-4556

Should we not have been calling this (857) 202-4556? But this number claims to be NORTON and not just a TECH SUPPORT COMPANY IN GENERAL.

1 Like

I am talking to a scambaiter now in conf call

1 Like

I was given the number from a trusted baiter, but I always call first to check it out before I post it. I called and was put in a conference with two other baiters. I still didn’t post it until I physically spoke to someone who answered. If this is legit, I’ll edit the post to remove this number and I’ll call and apologize too. If I made a mistake, I own up to it.

2 Likes

I’ll apologize too if I should not have been calling the 857 202 4556.

In that thread from this site though that @drwat posted, the I not a scam but pleze call my scam competition thread, a user points out that Norton does NOT have a RESELLER program, so if this number is claiming to be NORTON it must be a scam. I only have been conferenced into calls with other callers (baiters/harassers) and I have not therefore heard the spiel of anybody who answers this phone number.

Old time scammers. https://dealsonav.com/norton-antivirus/

2 Likes

Thanks very much, @drwat! The link you posted would seem to suggest that 857 202 4556 on that webpage is a SCAMMER phone number since Norton does not have 3rd party RESELLERS.

1 Like

I try to be very diligent about not posting any numbers until I’m confident that they’re not a legitimate business. But none of us are immune from making mistakes. I removed the number from the header just to be sure.

1 Like

They are known scammers

1 Like