Mypcmagic.us

Scam Number: 8669873260‬
Scammer’s Website or Email: mypcmagic.us
Additional information about this scam:
These guys are back.
Fake McCaffe Support ScaM
Tech scam (877) 457-8777
McAfee Scammers

This is a sprawling tech support scam, and they’ve finally ditched Anydesk and now go with support.me. These guys are true scumbags.

Other sites:
rediscoversystem.com
allinonetech.net
allinoneitservice.us

1 Like

Amardeep Singh, President
Phone Numbers
+1-800-927-8975)
BBB complaint
I had a problem with my ****** and ******* ***. They popped up under the guise of being affiliated with *****. They charged me $299.00. When I looked at my credit card statement the next day, they had charged me 3 time for the same $299.00. I had to put a stop on my card.

Pcmagic Software Private Limited
Goyal Building, Old Ranipur More, Haridwar, Uttrakhand, 249408, India

After 14 calls of the bhenchod song, subpoat has finally shut down their number. :frowning: 2 ring hang on Talkatone, on TextNow it does that “BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP” user busy like-tone.

Directors: Rakesh Singh, Pratik Aswal
PLOT NO.24, RAJ VIHAR PHASE-2 NEAR FOOTBALL GROUND, JAGJITPUR, KANKHAL, JWALAPUR HARIDWAR Haridwar UR 249408 INDIA

Hold Music.

1 Like

On their Skype, Rakesh, the director, came up as “Rakesh Rana”.
Prateek Aswal is the name on their VICIdial for their other director.
Jaspal Kaintura is their supervisor and is an absolute garbage human being.

I’ve got the entire staff’s first and last names as well as a gigantic mountain of info on their company, their aliases, and their victims.

I’ve got a huge backlog of content to throw out, but this will all by on my Youtube channel in the coming weeks/months:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCewglH92gLwdm-jor6kIf4Q

1 Like

took there website down and called them i literally called and said might want to check your website im about to take it down, and he stilled asked me for my customer id and still tried to scam me :joy:

1 Like

I always watch your videos.
BTW Hardwar city is probably the holiest city for Hindus. On the Ganges river.

1 Like