Erc concept / bottom line ("concept")? / alleviate tax

Scam Number: (574) 212-3098
Scammer’s Website or Email: (N/A)
Additional information about this scam:

Bhenchod man called me just now and asked how many employees I had for my non-existent business during covid times and I replied “5,000”, he then asked if I had an backtax I owed to the IRS which I said it was ranging in the amount of somewhere between $10,000-15,000 to about $20,000. My call was then transferred.

American “Alex” from “Alleviate Tax”, allegedly a tax resolution company - wasn’t happy after I explained I was contacted by letter and the letter actually said that he was in fact breaking the TCPA act and violating the fact my number was on the federal do not call list. He went on about something holding up or not holding up in the court of law, how apparently I’m wasting time and that causes me to be partly blamed for something. Yes, I made up a fake story because I wanted to see where this was going and that’s fine for me to do last I checked. He wasn’t having any of it and hung up.

@scamterminator2021 they don’t seem to be able to block at this time actually! a random agent will just answer then transfer you if you “qualify” for help. @LordOfTheRings @MajorLeeAwesome @JusticeinTexas @Jhawk @drwat @FIREFIGHTER619 @ReconScammers @Welshman @ObamaIsntReal

5 Likes

known callbacks if you disconnect from hold music:

(317) 449-6200
(317) 449-6216

1 Like

(317) 449-6200
(317) 449-6216

Both of these numbers engage in massive robocalls campaigns, which is illegal w/o PWC:
(317) 449-0462 - RoboKiller Lookup
317-449-8586 | 3174498586 | YouMail Directory

2 Likes

There is indeed an entity called “Alleviate Tax”: Tax Debt Relief Services – Stop the IRS Worry (alleviatetax.com)

17592 17th St Ste 200, Tustin, California, 92780, United States
Their executives appear to be: Annae Bosch, Jeff Bui, Susanna Virgilio, George Baseluos

Here is their BBB to complain to: Alleviate Tax LLC | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)

NUMEROUS BBB Complaints about illegal telemarketing robocalls!!! We need to report them on the BBB for illegal behaviors!

2 Likes

What kind of company are they - Are they legit, scam, shady - are those at the current particular numbers simply impersonators (if “Alleviate Tax” are legit) or what??

2 Likes

Alleviate Tax is legit but they are scum. They appear to be robocalling people without PWC, as reflected on their BBB page, I think it is time to escalate the issue to ensure that they are held accountable. They seem to be using foreign illegal robocallers to drive call traffic to their legit call center.

2 Likes

In my experience, such shady entities as Alleviate don’t care about the law, as long as they can get away with their shady illegal robocalling. They often employee the very bottom of the bottom telemarketers, who are usually in the Philippines or India/Pakistan. In my experience, Filipinos have generally been the “bottom feeders” of the most gross and repulsive illegal telemarketing practices.

3 Likes

@MehNamesJeff they called me a few times this month. Can you tell from the audio if it’s the same people?

In my case the original soundboard call was from 8482003056 which doesn’t seem to be taking incoming calls.

I got through to a real person who gave me an email [email protected] and a direct callback number 9493560710.

(PLEASE NOTE If you are a scam baiter who came across this thread, do not flood or abuse these email or phone numbers. These are spam, not scams and I would rather track them down and sue them then just drive them crazy. At this time this thread is an investigatory one.)

I’m definitely looking into TCPA action against them. Did you sue or settle with them?

3 Likes

Can’t tell - also I dealt with men from what I remember lol.
Anywho, as long as they reveal in any way they are “alleviate tax” - document that info as crucial evidence and use it when reporting them to law enforcement, state government and whoever the fuck else or even if you take them to court yourself lol.

2 Likes

I took a look at court records. They have been sued by several litigants for TCPA/DNC violations. They’re ignoring one large class action and betting that the plaintiff’s attorneys will go away rather than file for default and try to find assets to seize.

Real Boy Scouts, basically.

2 Likes

5 calls from ERC
425-988-0989 425-988-9287 425-988-9594 425-988-9908

3 Likes

These are all ONVOY/SINCH/INTELIQUENT telephone numbers… GRRR! Onvoy is so disgustingly greedy and ugly in its stance on tolerating scams on their network… I hate Onvoy!

3 Likes