"Choice Home Warranty" - (607) 204-8026 & (585) 318-8197

ANONYMOUS CALLS ARE BLOCKED!

Calls are answered in an Indian call center.

“My name is Jason, I am calling from Home Warranty Services, we are running a huge promotion on home warranty plan in your local area.”

I was then redirected to the scammer, who lives in Edison, New Jersey, who hung up when I asked what their company is. They then refused to pick up my calls.

“Hi, you’ve reached Choice Home Warranty, thanks for calling back! If you’re no longer interested in a home warranty, press 3. Press 1 to go over your custom home warranty quote now! Press 2 if you would rather schedule a time for us to call you later, press 9 to opt out.”

Choice Home Warranty is a fraudulent home warranty company with a BBB grade of D, several complaints about refusal to cover anything within the home and soliciting calls to victims on a daily basis, and a lawsuit from Arizona’s Attorney General on consumer fraud charges.

Associated Crunchbase Account - Choice Home Warranty - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding

Associated Facebook Account - Choice Home Warranty | Facebook

Associated LinkedIn Account - LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn

Associated Twitter Account -
https://mobile.twitter.com/choicewarranty

Associated Website - Home Warranties Explained | Choice Home Warranty

Registered via Register.com on May 19, 2008 (Updated May 21, 2022) - Whois choicehomewarranty.com

Associated Phone Number - (888) 531-5403

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated Physical Address - 2147 State Route 27 Fl 4, Edison, NJ 08817-3365

Associated IP Address - 146.20.84.216

4 Likes

All three numbers answered

2 Likes

NEW NUMBER - (585) 318-8197

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - (469) 214-2883

https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE3e3b122cc4edf07a17b4406c6db232b9.mp3

“Hey there, this is Jen with Choice Home Warranty. My schedule is open today, so we can connect about your home warranty options. If you already found what you need or are not interested anymore, press three. Press one if you’re ready to speak with me. If you act now, we’ll set the bill for your first month of coverage, press nine. If you no longer need a home warranty or wish to opt out. You can also call (888) 468-0736 to be removed from our list.”

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - (864) 785-8167‬

https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE791a5bd2cf1cc347d658347c81806243.mp3

“Hi, this is Jen following up on your request from a few months ago regarding a home warranty. Quote once you’re all set up, you’ll never get knocked out by home repair bills again. Enjoy the peace of mind and financial protection that comes from knowing your home and budget are covered. Act now to get your first month free. Press three if you are not interested in a home warranty at this time, press one to go over some plan options with me. Press two if you prefer to schedule a callback for a time of your choosing. Press nine if you do not want to be contacted again. Bye.”

If you have a recording of a robocall from choice Home warranty, have you considered a TCPA lawsuit? This isn’t an Indian company, they’re located in New Jersey. They have been sued before & probably will be sued again. You might be able to get a thousand bucks or so.

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - (903) 350-3922

“Hi, it’s Jen at Choice home warranty. You requested a home warranty quote a while back for a reason. There’s a good chance a major appliance will break down in your home this year and you’ll be glad you’re fully covered. We have flexible plan options to meet your needs, plus one free month. If you now. If you are not interested, press three. If you’re ready to go over some pricing options now, press one. If you need me to call back later, press two. To opt out of these calls, just press nine.”

1 Like

These are the choice home warranty numbers in my database

2815353141 Choice Home Warranty
4692142883 Choice home warranty
7202787699 Choice home warranty
8008162688 Choice Home Warranty
8032658440 Choice home warranty
8484678028 Choice home warranty
8555870393 Choice home warranty
8647858167 Choice home warranty
8773460193 Choice home warranty
8882752980 Choice Home Warranty
8883737924 Choice Home Warranty
8885315403 Choice Home Warranty
9032284138 Choice home warranty
9033503922 Choice Home Warranty

1 Like

NEW NUMBERS:
864-759-0745

903-350-3922

https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE295a927987160bc513ed8e6ff8941fa2.mp3

“Hey, this is Jen with choice home warranty. I’m checking back in because you requested a quote on our website a while back, but I haven’t heard from you yet. If you’re still looking for a home warranty, let’s end your search today. You can choose the amount of coverage you want with a plan that’s custom fit to or needs. If you connect with me today, you can even get your first month free. If you are not interested at this time, press three. Press one. If you can talk now, press nine. If you already got a home warranty or wish to opt out.”

NEW NUMBERS:
864-785-8167

313-547-8610

“Following up on your request from a few months ago regarding a home warranty. Quote Once you’re all set up, you’ll never get knocked out by home repair bills again. Enjoy the peace of mind and financial protection that comes from knowing your home and budget are covered. Act now to get your first month free. Press three. If you are not interested in a home warranty at this time, press one to go over some plan options with me. Press two. If you prefer to schedule a callback for a time of your choosing press nine if you do not want to be contacted again. You can also call 888-468-0736 to be removed from our list. Hi, this is Jen following up on your request from a few months ago regarding a home warranty. Quote Once you’re all set up, you’ll never get knocked out by home repair bills again. Enjoy the peace of mind and financial protection that comes from knowing your home and budget are covered. Act now to get your first month free. Press three. If you are not interested in a home warranty at this time, press one to go over some plan options with me. Press two if you prefer to schedule a callback for a time of your choosing. Press nine. If you do not want to be contacted again.”

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - 313-547-8610

It’s Jen at Choice home warranty. You requested a home warranty quote a while back for a reason. There’s a good chance a major appliance will break down in your home this year and you’ll be glad you’re fully covered. We have flexible plan options to meet your needs, plus one free month if you act now. If you are not interested, press three. If you’re ready to go over some pricing options now, press one. If you need me to call back later, press two. To opt out of these call, just press nine. You can also call 888-468-0736 to be removed from our list. Hi, it’s Jen at Choice home warranty. You requested a home warranty quote a while back for a reason. There’s a good chance a major appliance will break down in your home this year and you’ll be glad you’re fully covered. We have flexible plan options to meet your needs, plus one free month. If you now. If you are not interested, press three. If you’re ready to go over some pricing options now, press one. If you need me to call back later, press two. To opt out of these calls, just press nine.

These twits have been robocalling like maniacs for the past week or so
They have a lot more numbers my dialers have picked up in many area codes
I’ll dig them out of my database when I have the time later tonight after the refund and tech support onslaught has ceased.

NEW NUMBER - 347-647-6104

https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE5c26f18812dd4832f413cb2724b969be.mp3

“Hey, this is Jen with choice home warranty. Recently you requested a quote on our website. Remember, it only takes a quick call for me to get you the pricing information you need. You can choose the amount of coverage you want and I can put together a custom plan that protects your property so you can rest easy knowing you’re covered. I just need a little more info from you and if you act now, you can get your first month free. Have confidence, we can get you the warranty that suits you best. We have more than 15,005 star reviews on Trust Pilot. If you are not interested right now, press three, press one to talk, press nine if you got this call by mistake or do not want a home warranty and I won’t call back. Hello, this is Jen from Two Home Warranty calling in regards to your inquiry for home warranty options. If you’re ready to discuss this, call us back at this number. If you’d like to opt out from receiving these calls, please let us know by calling 888-468-0736.”

1 Like

7579728536 Choice home warranty

https://www.bbb.org/us/nj/edison/profile/home-warranty-plans/choice-home-warranty-0221-90048733/complaints

Choice home Warranty it’s been a few months since you requested a quote on our website. Remember, it only takes a quick call for me to get you the price information you need. You can choose the amount of coverage you want, and I can put together a custom plan that protects property. You can rest easy knowing your coverage. I just need a little more info from you, and if you act now, you can get your first month free. If you are not interested at this time, press three. Press one. If you can chat now, press two. If this isn’t a good time and I can call back when it better fits your schedule, press nine. If you got this call by mistake or do not want a home warranty, and I won’t call back. You can also call 888-468-0736 to be removed from our list. Hey, this is Jen with choice home warranty. It’s been a few months since you requested a quote on our website. Remember, it only takes a quick call for me to get you the pricing information you need. You can choose the amount of coverage you want, and I can put together a custom plan that protects your property so you can rest easy knowing you’re covered. I just need a little more info from you, and if you act now, you can get your first month free. If you are not interested at this time, press three. Press one. If you can chat now, press two. If this isn’t a good time and I can call back when it better fits your schedule, press nine. If you this call by mistake or do not want a home warranty, and I won’t call back.

1 Like

@OfclyGoodenough Just received this in my personal inbox:

SENDER EMAIL: [email protected]
FIND YOU PLAN, LINK: FGYTHFGJHSD654GDF

REDIRECT, 1: FGYTHFGJHSD654GDF
REDIRECT, 2: https://www.google.com/44197_551961850_8998

UNSUBSCRIBE, LINK: FGYTHFGJHSD654GDF

REDIRECT: Unsubscribe

Once unsubscribed, for me - It redirected me here: Latest entertainment news and reviews - At Home Daily

2 Likes

I picked up two new numbers for this mob a couple of days ago on the Peerless network

8008142577 Choice Home Warranty

8882753140 Choice Home Warranty

also another one just now, also on the Peerless network

8008141189 Choice Home Warranty

1 Like

It appears they’re outsourcing robocalling to an overseas call center before transferring anyone who bites on to the USA sleaze merchants

6892402234 Choice Home Warranty

1 Like

Another one

8573316261 Choice Home Warranty

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - (585) 532-5008 (Bandwidth.com)

Scammers are now making soliciting robocalls to my maternal grandmother

1 Like

I found this a couple of weeks ago along with so many others I forget about them all.
It’s amongst a veritable truckload of travel scamming scumbags
There is also a couple of Quickbooks scam numbers and 4 Filipino third party support numbers within a 100 number range
They’re all so easy to find I’m sure everywhere knows the numbers

8557380327 Choice Home Warranty/Home warranty of America
https://www.hwahomewarranty.com/
https://www.bbb.org/us/nj/edison/profile/home-warranty-plans/home-warranty-of-america-0221-90214148

1 Like