Car warranty scammers - US Automotive Protection Services

Their Phone Number: 1 (888) 582-6870 or 18885826870

They are sending out little letters/postcards in the mail:

it’s misleading as it claims that the warranty is about to expire and they are exaggerating the consequences of not having an extended car warranty. Many countries do not have this product at all and don’t need it.
Once you call they answer as “Vehicle department” and are avoiding the use of their real company name. Then they use high-pressure sales tactics to make you buy one of their plans.

Owners of that company seem to be Brandon Michael Schrader and his mom Michelle Schrader. The address of that company, 1124 Rock Creek Elementary School Drive, O’Fallon, MO 63366 (Google Maps) seems to be fake. I cannot find their office on there.
That address comes also up as “Rivercity Insurance & Financial”, however registered by another person: https://www.superpages.com/bp/o-fallon-mo/rivercity-insurance-financial-L2709452103.htm

We found court docs proving that they are not even treating their own employees properly: Pogany v. US Automotive Protection Services, LLC et al (4:18-cv-01805), Missouri Eastern District Court

(this thread is made from information posted in this thread here: http://scammer.info/d/20928-warranty-scam/20)

omg I have gotten this very same card delivered to my home

1 Like

@Angeld40#123584 not sure about it as I don’t think the letters itself are illegal but spread the word that they are scam and also tell them to stop mailing you and if they do it again, it could be counted as harassment maybe.

Also the Attorney General knows about them:

HAHA note the AG refers to the BBB. The BBB is useless and complicit. They profit from scams. The AG also did nothing and will do nothing. The proper response would be “Thank you, our office will look into this.” The response would be followed up with a report a few months later with wire fraud charges. But alas. we can only wish for that to happen.

Tracking and creating awareness is not action.

They’re quite angry on the phone

1 Like

Haha, just called them forgot to turn off no caller ID, took 30 minutes out of their “business” now they keep spam calling me. They are such goofs.

@Uther#123760 you never call scammers with your real phone… Even if you hide your callerID they can still see it as they have a tollfree number, they have “special rights”. fffss… use BobRTC or TextNow instead.

if you used your personal phone number get ready for alot of spam calls. they might have put you on the live list to sell to other scammers.

the phone is off this morning. might be up later on.

Lol its hilarious how pissed they get. And when I try and pretend to be a customer with a question, they are just flat out rude. Matt and George have short fuses so keep calling to get either of them.

@Angeld40#123791 it is new years after all. Scammers need a day off too lol

@Angeld40#123787 If they do put me on a live list, I’m anything but sad. I love getting scammer calls it gives my heart so much enjoyment.

Number still works. I dont think they’ll change it. I wish someone destroyed their office lines.

BBB issued a warning statement: BBB Warning: Consumers should use caution when responding to warranty mailers

we need to shut them down. they are still up!!! WE CAN do this!!!

reported to the carrier

We Can Do This!!

Record ID “FuckYou22588”

Phone is dead

it is back up