Canadian Pharmacy Scammers.

Scammer’s Number: 484-789-2334
Domains Used: I don’t have a site.
Extra Info: Scammers pretending to be a pharmacy in Canada. They get angry awfully easily so light em up with calls! They’re number has been active for a while and I hope to shut it down

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Koro !
I love bothering these scammers in the Philippines!!

1 Like

Welcome to the club Koro :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:! Thanks for letting us know! We’ll do everything we can to shut them down

I can’t believe they’re still active. Incredible. We should pay attention to this scam in particular because it’s big, unlike the others we’ve been combating.

Carrier – Twilio
Click here for carrier info

1 Like

There are some additional numbers here

2 Likes

Oh, yes these are well-known and extremely stubborn scammers! We’ve been on them for a month now!

1 Like

Midnight hoards :sweat_smile:… Called me from a +144#

2 Likes

They’re so dumb and desperate. They are answering almost every single call!

When did these scammers start their pharmaceutical abomination?

Long time ago. We have been fighting them for over a month now. It looks like they’ve been calling people in violation of TCPA since the summer from this number (you can research various forums). They’re very obnoxious and persistent. People have been reporting this number to Onvoy/Inteliquent to no avail too. Onvoy scumbags don’t seem to be bothered by the illegal conduct.

Should we file a BBB/FCC complaint about Onvoy/Inteliquent?

1 Like

Yes, please do. I already did. Just a point to remember: you cannot point out other people’s experiences or speak on their behalf. Both BBB and FCC only let you share your experience with scams and such.

1 Like

Are they good about taking action?

Also, Onvoy gets very upset when you email their legal team directly about the scams going on, because they’re then obligated to actually put in a little bit of effort into combating scams (very mildly, I must say). Their legal team are Kelley Tolck, Penny Stanley and Richard Monto, and their emails are all available on the web like Scammerblaster.

I set up a petition to shut down Onvoy. Anyways, back to the Pharmacy scam, what if we make a plan to autodial the pharmaceutical abomination? We all should get an autodialer to autodial them

1 Like

Another thing to do is to inform the new owner of Onvoy - Sinch. They need to know about Onvoy enabling illegal and harassing behaviors. I know that Onvoy does not like and fights BBB complaints big time.

1 Like

I talked with a support agent of Sinch over the phone just now and they gave me an email to contact. The agent said you will receive a ticket number, you will have to keep track of that ticket number, and you will have to keep talking with the support team until the case has been resolved.

[email protected]

1 Like

Welcome :smiley:

Could you please share the email for Sinch? I encourage everybody on this forum to share their experiences with the new owners of Onvoy - Sinch. We should push Sinch to hold the legal and management team of Onvoy accountable for harboring scams. I’m going to share my experiences with them asap. I will tell Sinch about unbearable scams bothering and harassing people daily and how Onvoy conveniently ignores them. It is mentioned all over numerous forums. I often receive 15+ harassing and bothersome calls a day in violation of TCPA. It is always people selling warranties, insurance, Medical plans and other nonsense in violation of DNC List. I have been repeatedly telling Onvoy about it to no avail. They obviously are aware of it but laugh in our faces about it.

P.S.: I have just noticed the email address. I will email them today. Didn’t see it before; sorry.

1 Like

[email protected]

1 Like

Thank you! As I have mentioned, everyone on this forum should share their Onvoy experiences with Sinch. The latter might be a more reputable company that actually might care about illegal nature of Onvoy’s conduct.

2 Likes