Canadian Pharmacy Scam - 888-682-1109

Scammer’s Number: 484-789-2334 and (888) 811-1742

Extra Info: Canadian Pharmacy scam. They called me twice in violation of DNC. They were very insistent that they would provide a “great deal” for some magnificent erectile dysfunction medications. Apparently, they did not even require a prescription. How lovely! Never mind the FDA and State governments with their idiotic requirements for prescriptions, right? I called the aforementioned number back at 12:30 PM CST and got humans. They sounded Southeast Asian. Fun scam!

5 Likes

Guess, who the provider is??? Yay, Onvoy/Inteliquent!

2 Likes

Crappy Filipino mail order pharmaceutical scam. Amateur hour. I’ve got them on the run. Flood them. :metal:t2::toilet::rat:

3 Likes

It appears that many such scams originate in the Philippines. Perhaps, these scammers’ slogan could be: “We know a thing or two about some penis pills around here. Look at our President Rodrigo Duterte: He is a real dick! And he’s been scamming for many decades on a larger scale!”

3 Likes

484-789-2334 is active as of 3:30 PM CST. I got another scambitch there selling some fake erectile dysfunction pills LOL! Have fun!

Holy WOW! I have never, ever heard a woman with a month like that, ever! She gets mega triggered!! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I know, she cursed me out real fast and hung up on me! Keep calling like I am! A plus if you speak in a sexually suggestive manner to her!

For some bizarre and puzzling reason, I have this pic in my mind whenever I encounter foreign female scammers:

1 Like

I managed to get their toll free number too :grin:
844 870-0060
Go get 'em!!

1 Like

Oh, yeah!!! I like having options whenever I call back scamming scumbags!

1 Like

Let’s see how pissed off we can make this scambitch! I keep getting the same one.

2 Likes

(725) 240-7334 Here’s another one for Canadian pharmacy.
They’re not happy with me for some reason. 🤷🏻

1 Like

This is a high-maintenance number lol! As soon as I called them and said “hi”, they hung up. I called back and they hung up right away. Oh no, they must be very upset!

2 Likes

Lmao! I’ve been on them pretty hard for a while too. I think we have them running scared.

2 Likes

Fun times! Whenever I deal with scambitches, I have noticed that they are often exceptionally angry and get upset very easy. They are just livid!

1 Like

They are answering again. Very persistent and determined scammers! 484-789-2334 is active as of 8:45 AM CST. VERY furious lady who yelled at me almost right away!

1 Like

All of the numbers seem to be working again!! I had a scam bitch swear they are in Canada. But she got the time wrong and didn’t know who the prime minister is. Then she just started calling me names I can’t repeat. :joy:

2 Likes

Nice! Yeah, I am pretty sure they’re in the Phillipines. Also, 484 area code is in PA. Here is an interesting part: the number was reported as a scam to Onvoy on 11.03.21 by me. It’s still operational! Let’s see how pissed off we can make these scammers feel!

(725) 240-7334 is still active as of 12 PM CST. I hit them pretty hard. I am going to try 484-789-2334 again now.

1 Like

I’m back on them again now :joy: Their number was down earlier, let’s get em!!

1 Like