Canadian Pharmacy Scammers.

If they give you a ticket number, please share it here. Everyone’s gonna want to use it to easily contact them.

1 Like

In fact, I am going to email their executive team. I have done it with Telnyx before and it worked. They actually helped me. Hopefully, they don’t block emails from regular people like us. Here are the names of their execs: https://investors.sinch.com/corporate-governance/management-team

1 Like

When they respond, please share with us what they said. We should see what they say

1 Like

Yes, but I still encourage everyone else to write to them. The more people make it known to them and Sinch in general, the higher the likelihood that they actually respond. Numbers and public opinions very much matter to business executives.

1 Like

I don’t know what to tell them

Share things that you have experienced and the fact that Onvoy tolerates and harbors scams. Come on, there is no way that you don’t know what’s wrong with Onvoy LOL

LOL I am gonna email Sinch :joy:

Should we say we are an anti-fraud agency? I mean, we fight fraud by baiting scammers, so would it be right to say that?

Also I’m writing up an email to Sinch.
Edit: I completed the email and sent it. I will share any further details coming our way

Their response:

1 Like

I would not use the word “agency”. It implies a government entity, which we are not. I would say a community or forum. Also, if you don’t tell them your name and just say you are anonymous, they will likely not respond. It is the same with government agencies and law enforcement. They usually disregard everything and anything anonymous, because this is inadmissible in the court of law.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I’ll keep that mind

I’m gonna send the same email except I’ll replace ‘Anonymous’ with my name

1 Like

Here is another tip: you may want to list as many scamming Onvoy numbers as you’re aware of from the previous interactions with them. You have to list specific times and dates, nature of TCPA Violations, dates of submittal to Onvoy and their lack of response to you. You always want to be factual and specific and point out the trend of them harboring these specific scams. By continually pointing out specifics, we may be able to build a legal case against Inteliquent.

I’m gonna need some help with the report. I think we’re better working together on this one. I’ll read the entire TCPA and it’s rules, and read the DNC rules too, some of us will gather reports we previously made to Onvoy, some of us will gather as many number blocks from Invite as possible, and as many recorded calls as possible. We’re at war with Invite and this scam so we should be working together. This is our opportunity to have our voice heard and we can’t give up now.

This is not only a 2-person job, but a multi-person job.