Call To Arms! Synergy Finance 917 967-6829

FRESH NUMBER JUST CALLED ME! 917 967 9377 lets get em! Ron knew who i was as soon as i said “hi gandu! long time no talk!” :rofl::person_shrugging:

3 Likes

(917) 967-9377 Active. Jordan answered

2 Likes

I did a bunch of research and found out quite a bit of information about this. I don’t have time, but I will post a thread about it. I’m the mean time, I’m going to dive in with you guys!!

2 Likes

(917) 967-6829 Not in Service

1 Like

quote:
These are the worst people in the world to do business with. Customer service is the worst experience. Very rude, very pushy, and one guy even threatened to hurt me and my family. If you are fortunate enough to have never mistakenly done business with these people I am telling you now as a favor walk away these people are the worst of the worst they will rip you off they lie to you and nothing is ever how they say it is. I wanted to discontinue business with them and now they won’t stop harassing me. I think I am going to seek legal help these people are horrible.

1 Like

They also flood all your phone lines forcing you to blacklist them. Each and every flipping day

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just got a call from our friends at Synergy!
917-694-3292

3 Likes

Nice! :fist:t3::fist:t3:
I have to call and wish them a happy weekend!

1 Like

Our friends are back!
(917) 694-3294 9/8 active at 12:30 EST

2 Likes

They are back and called my one phone number 18 times in the last hour or so :angry:

917 694 3294

1 Like

(917) 967-6829 Not Synergy Monday 9-12-22 12:45PM EST

1 Like

The scam is that they will give you a business loan. TERMS? Pay back in 3 to 18 months but it is an upfront fee with no interest. It actually comes to 31% interest on the loan. How can anybody fall for this???

2 Likes

So is it Synergy?

2 Likes

I tracked down the actual owner of “synergy finance” a week and a half ago. American guy who was super nervous that I knew his name and I had his personal cell number. I told him, there are days that they call my phone well more than 50 times, and this is not an exception, it’s more of the rule. They get away with harassing people, calling people on the DNC, etc by using an overseas (India) and or Filipino call center. I told him I have a phone log, going back to January with more than 1, 500 calls from Synergy Finance to my numbers that are on the DNC. Just imagine what that fine would be…
He sounded REALLY nervous and kept asking how I got his name and his personal number.
We have our ways :shushing_face::grin:

3 Likes

new number 917 694 3294

2 Likes

I’ve been on hold for a few minutes, I’ll bet the guy playing the ukulele is exhausted…

2 Likes

they blocked you. im getting right through

2 Likes