Call To Arms! Synergy Finance 917 967-6829

917 967-6229
Synergy Finance called me about two dozen times today. They’re active at 6:00 pm, EST

1 Like

Guess who called me multiple times? Our good friends at Synergy Finance :joy:
New number: 917 967-8789

3 Likes

Good ol’ Synergy Finance! Yes, we have had such intimate conversations with them in the past. They are sort of like old friends!

I am on phone now with Jordan West. I am playin nice at present with him …

1 Like

It’s always a pleasure when they call me multiple times just to give me their most recent phone number. :joy:

917 967-8789
I know! They make it easy for us!

Okay, after baiting Mr. Jordan West on that first call to this phone number today, I am about 12 calls in. One guy who has a distinct voice has answered a few of my calls with only an annoyed hello. A couple of calls were answered but nobody said anything. The other calls were answered with a greeting but I lit into 'em immediately.

Yeah, they are not pleased.

I know we have not STOPPED the Synergy Finance criminals COMPLETELY. But it seems like even just two or three or four people can RUIN their mood fairly quickly! Also they must keep changing their numbers. They seem always or mostly to use the area code (917).

Per the URL

• Phone Number: 917-967-8789
  • Date of this Report: August 26, 2022
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: INTELIQUENT
  • Phone Location: NY

Okay, I remember now. They use Onvoy/Inteliquent as their VOIP phone provider.

2 Likes

It’s funny, we know they’re in Kolkata and they always use NY area codes. I asked where they’re from, and they always say ‘we are here in New York City’. I was born and raised in New York City so I always ask them basic questions about NYC that, of course, they can never answer. Just now, I told him that I used to live in New York and asked him what the temperature was (keyboard going in the background) “It’s 27 degrees here today” :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha @MajorLeeAwesome, and he used CELCIUS!!! Dumbasses. Verily these Kolkata criminals are dumbasses. When I lived in England and in the Slovak part of the former Czechoslovakia years and years ago, I used celcius because I knew in celcius the temperature from the news and because I was speaking to natives who of course knew celcius.

A guy just now answered as Synergy. Some of them are pretty good actually at continuing to read their script with at least a semblance of enthusiasm. Some of them though are already answering and saying nothing OR answering with only an annoyed/unenthusiastic hello.

2 Likes

Well, let’s see how much we can spoil their day. I’m jumping back in with multiple phone numbers. I like to conference them to each other, They always seem to like that a lot.

2 Likes

Yay! I missed them.

2 Likes

“Scott” just answered and said “Oh no, not you! I recognize your voice. I’m having a bad day, PLEASE don’t call here again today, I’m begging you.”
Sorry, Scott… If you thought your day was bad, it’s about to get a lot worse.

2 Likes

Okay, so I just called again Synergy Finance at 917-967-8789 after messing awhile in another thread in this site. Because I saw what @MajorLeeAwesome had written about conferencing a technical support type scammer into the same conference call as a Synergy Finance criminal, when the guy just now answered at Synergy’s 917-967-8789, I asked him in a very friendly voice, “Are you Synergy Finance criminals enjoying how one of our comrades is conferencing you Synergy Finance criminals into the same conference call as Technical Support criminals? You can try to scam the Technical Support criminals by offering them a loan?”

The Synergy guy hung up immediately without saying anything.

2 Likes

(917) 967-6829 Not in Service

917 967-8789 Still answering from my end… active at 7:00 pm, EST.

2 Likes

(917) 967-8789 Active. I have hold music

3 Likes

Yeah, for 15 or 20 consecutive minutes, I have been bombarding 917 967-8789 with phone calls! They hate me!

Yeah, I do not think the (917) 967-6829 is in service anymore, @FIREFIGHTER619. I tried it earlier today but it was not active. Just now I tried again the (917) 967-6829 but it is not active still.

2 Likes

The last 3 calls to this number sent me after hold music to the message machine.

1 Like

I guessing you left a kind and cordial message wishing them a wonderful, happy and peaceful weekend, didn’t you? @Hviezdoslav

1 Like

Yes @MajorLeeAwesome, my friend!

My voice in my messages that I left was indeed friendly, though admittedly there was I’m guessing a mocking tone in my voice. Actually I did not use any expletives in these messages I left. :innocent:

I wished them sweet dreams and said that WE are anxiously awaiting when they start their next shift. We look forward to when we can have another fun day at your expense, Synergy Finance criminals! Until we speak again! And we WILL speak again as we are sure that you know that you will have the pleasure of our company as soon as you start working your next shift!

1 Like

New Synergy # (917) 967-8789

3 Likes

Love you, Doc!! I’m going to give them a call or 50

3 Likes