Call To Arms! Synergy Finance 917 967-6829

Scam Number: 917 967-6829
Extra Info: Our friends at Synergy Finance have called my phone 47 times in the last hour or so!! I had my phone on silent, and just noticed it about 10 minutes ago If you wish to express your outrage, feel free to return some phonecalls on my behalf!

3 Likes

they called me just now
(917) 967-2144

2 Likes

Thanks, Doc. They called me about 50 times in less than 2 hours the other day. They’ve done this before. I’m going to jump in and return the favor!

3 Likes

I just got hold music on the number just provided

2 Likes

I’m flooding them with 9 lines and 3 apps so, 12 calls at the same time. (Hold times may be long, due to high call volume) :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

I’m conferencing them together. There are some really interesting conversations. They are complaining about all the calls, Alvin and Morton are complaining about how tired they are and (a name I can’t pronounce, much less spell) saying “I don’t need all the prank calls this morning” and wish their shift was over. They’re talking to each other about “that guy” who keeps cursing them out. LoL
I’m sure it’s one of you guys. :laughing:

5 Likes

i keep calling them “Gaandu Warriors” and they seem to be triggered :rofl::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

How are you flooding and conferencing calls @MajorLeeAwesome ?

2 Likes

Synergy scammers called me today (917) 967-4629

3 Likes

(917) 967-4629 Still Active, hold music

3 Likes

He had Bengali accent.

2 Likes

Here we go again (917) 967-4629

I have 8 pages of this, but you get the idea

2 Likes

New number (917) 967-4629

3 Likes

Synergy Kolkata scammer just called (917) 967-6011

2 Likes

Just got a cold call from this number, spoke to Alvin who will be calling me back in an hour, so they’ll be open for a bit. Harass away!

3 Likes

Alllllllllvin!

Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Oh … wait … I have AGED MYSELF!

1 Like

Thanks, Doc!! They hate me with a passion :joy:

1 Like

:dancer::tada::partying_face::balloon: I’m still on them. They’re not the happiest bunch of scammers today.

1 Like

Yes, I am getting thru too

Though guy who just answered said only hello. I on phone now

3 Likes