Call To Arms! Synergy Finance 917 967-6829

Share the name let us know

2 Likes

I should probably call them soon hahaha this seems interesting. I don’t have many VoIP numbers right now but I plan to set more up soon

2 Likes

Good to see you back in the game, my friend!

3 Likes

I have been calling them for an hour, Scott is very frustrated :laughing: was asking his owner that you mention @MajorLeeAwesome

1 Like

917 694 3294 is active as of 10:47am PST

2 Likes

I found their American consultant they pay to help them scam people. he lives in Indianapolis, IN.

3 Likes

The owner lives in NYC.

3 Likes

File report with local law enforcement. US has much better LE than India, Nigeria, etc.

2 Likes

They call all day.

2 Likes

Could also report to ic3.gov and give as much info as possible on the US citizen. They forward reports to various law enforcement agencies, which will likely include his local law enforcement when that is known.

3 Likes

917 694 3294 active again as of 8:15am PST

3 Likes

I have the actual owners full name, personal number & home address. I won’t dox him, especially on this forum, but if I was able to find his information, I’d assume others can too.
It only took me about 30 minutes and a little research.

2 Likes

Yes. You could call/email local police there

2 Likes

917 694 3294 active as of 10:35am PST

2 Likes

917 694 3294 active as of 10:18am PST

2 Likes

917 694 3294 is live folks, light these bar stewards up.

3 Likes

Latest (917) 694-9294

2 Likes

Thanks, Doc!! It’s a long story, but I changed all of my phone numbers yesterday. On a bright note, my phones have been extremely quiet. On the flip side, I’m not getting numbers for scammers. And, of course, I feel cold and lonely without synergy harassing me dozens and dozens of times everyday.
Hope you’re doing well, my friend :fist:t3:

2 Likes

Can your old numbers forward calls? Else keep calling and within 2-4 weeks you will get calls. Add a TextNow number.

2 Likes

They have Gujarati, Indian accent.
From Reddit:
" I got a loan applcation from jack [email protected] Grabify shows Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India"
https://www.reddit.com/r/ScamNumbers/comments/obs92d/business_loan_scammer_company/

Address: D-1204, THE FIRST, Besides Hotel ITC Narmada, Vasna Telephone Exchange, Keshavbaug, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, India

AKA Cromwell
https://www.zoominfo.com/c/cromwell-asset-management/398062551

3 Likes