BOB RTC is shutting down

That is actually genius. Thank you so much for that suggestion!

2 Likes

There are a bunch of area codes that are not used. I also use (area code) 867-5309 and I look at TextNow and google voice (and others) to find available numbers in a bunch of area codes. But Iā€™ve been doing what you do lately. Itā€™s brilliant and if they call back to abuse, it goes to another scam call center.

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Bobrtc down?:

Sandbar, I was just roaming around and I tried creating new accounts for both BobRTC and Bait Army - no luck. Are they still alive?

Sincerely,
The scambaiter formerly known as EvilScamBaiter.
Btw: How is the family, the Generac system, the business, and scambaiting doing?
All goes well here. I retired from work. Iā€™m screwing around with scammers who call our phone numbers.

Evil >8^)

4 Likes

OMG!!! I am so surprised and happy to hear from you!!!
Yes, BobRTC has permanently closed.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Sad to know that BobRTC/Bait Army has closed shop. I found their July 3, 2022 notice earlier today. I guess we all saw it coming a while ago since they were talking about a new business model. Evidently, the service and rate increases were to much to deal with and a new business model didnā€™t/couldnā€™t sustain Bob.

So, since Bob is gone, what are scambaiters primarily using now? Iā€™m researching alternatives. I might return since our telephone scammers arenā€™t much fun.

Tell me about your scambaiting escapades. How is the family and the business?

Recently I began giving our phone scammers a hard time. This is the first time since leaving Bob that Iā€™ve done this. It made me wonder how the scambaiting community was doing.

My [email protected] and Discord accounts are still working if you would like to reply via one of those.

Later,

8^)

4 Likes

TextNow is the best way to get free numbers.

3 Likes

Send me a friend request on Discord. I sent you a private message here.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™ve been doing some very interesting things - scam baiting. I think youā€™ll be surprised.

4 Likes

Sandbar, my Discord ID is EvilScamBaiter#0081. Add Friend requires a 4 number suffix.

1 Like

Sent.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve signed up for a voip.ms account. Now, as I am only using these numbers to troll scammers and donā€™t care if they can call me back, is there a way to make numbers outbound only? Itā€™s not a huge deal if not, but Iā€™m curious.

5 Likes

It would be nice if a collective effort could be made here to start an ā€˜all inclusiveā€™ RTC/Voip site for scambaiting. An automatic rotating caller ID using an unused North American area code (like 221, 231, 237, 238, etc.)

Any Ideas?

3 Likes

I really, really like this idea. I have no idea where to even start with something like this, but I love it and would love to find a way to contribute to such a cause.

4 Likes

The site now looks like this

5 Likes

had a feeling bob didnt jus shut down so suddenly because of money
ā€¦my conspiracy self thinks they had pressure from indian agencyā€™s , infected there support staff with government level RATs ā€¦worked there way upā€¦ found out bobs team and admins real identity , ā€œgive me admin access or elseā€ā€¦bluephone guy probably a decoy/spy of sorts

source code of bob right now

definetly what these spy agencys do ,they will say ur a ,sex offender .

Julian Assange: rape allegations against WikiLeaks founder, explained - Vox

been on bob for hours and hours daily ,from livepcexpert to smartfares to cheap flightsfares , myphonesupport, premium techie ā€¦to guruaid ā€¦bob annihilated SSA scams . the entire damn category

i remember when kenzo and that older guy gave people beta access to bob before it was even released ā€¦ this site brought all these people together and fought like brothers ; got attacked from all sides by ddos and big lawyers ā€¦

but knew our duty to the general public and their grandmothersā€¦

i feel so empty now thru out the day ā€¦its like someone destroying ur love and desecrating the remains

we wont get another bobrtc or kevin samuels for yearsā€¦

5 Likes

And guess what will happen next? Something far worse. BobRTC and the rest were within the laws, without that people could do as they wished.

1 Like

BobRTC didnā€™t shut down because Indians fedā€™s went after them. Phonebuster isnā€™t a decoy or a spy, just another person in the community like the rest of us except disliked by BobRTC creators or whatever.

1 Like

No one was ratted

1 Like