Bobrtc down?

Update: Multiple hardware failures (they always hit at the same time). ETA hopefully sometime tomorrow (Saturday).

1 Like

Follow Twitter @BobRTCStatus (https://twitter.com/BobRTCstatus) … Turn on the notifications
I hope this is helpful

2 Likes

Update: Taking longer than we anticipated. ETA hopefully tomorrow afternoon (Sunday).

2 Likes

never seen it down this long, hopefully its fixed soon and not something major , i miss my bob

2 Likes

@LostScammer Welcome!

bobrtc.tel

Host

Error

i had a feeling this was big. i wonder how many scammers around the world are enjoying this time off

1 Like

Same here! Exactly why I posted this thread asap!

this isn’t good …

Great news. It is UP UP!

2 Likes

Is mosh working too?

1 Like

Moshpit still not up

1 Like

Damn i miss therm trash binning my calls :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Bobrtc website is back online. However they’re displaying the following message: Inbounds are offline due to a hardware move

1 Like

i cant even sign into my account, is the BaitArmy chat down?
hopefully no one is having this issue

1 Like

I am logged in now to the Phone Book part, but I have not tried to login to the Bait Army Chat part.

Just now I tried to login to the BAIT ARMY Chat and I was successful. I chose the BAIT ARMY Chat when I tried to login and I am logged in now successfully.

EDIT: Maybe the following makes a difference though. When already logged into the Phone Book part, I clicked within the Phone Book part to login to Bait Army Chat. I did NOT open a different browser and enter the URL for Bait Army Chat. I do not know if this makes a difference.

1 Like

Hmm, since I’m not logged in, the Phonebook part doesn’t show up on the main homepage.
I realized that I’m probably banned from BobRTC, because the URL changed to: /?error=banned at the end of it.

I’ve looked up on their Wiki page on the reasons why I could be banned. Turns out that BobRTC can apparently ban anyone without any given reason.

Note: Nobody has a right to use BobRTC. Having an account with BobRTC is a privilege that can be revoked at anytime. BobRTC is a privately owned and funded platform and making donations does not give you special privileges. Admins and moderators of the BobRTC service reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason with or without warning.

It’s kind of scary that I did actually support them through SubscribeStar, I should probably back out and stick with using Google Voice, Skype, or something else to call scammers. Yikes. :unamused:

1 Like

Not sure if same issue but if I’m going through my vpn for bobrtc it won’t go through, if I use regular ip than can long in no proble

2 Likes

Yeah, they don’t like VPN’s being used.

2 Likes

I’m able to use it fine, as far as I’ve noticed - So far!

1 Like

Bobrtc is having no login issues at this time.
Results will vary with a VPN turned on, depending on the VPN being used and the IP address at the time.

1 Like