"american health marketplace" / "health enrollment centre" - "AMBETTER" policy

Scam Number: (501) 382-0936 | (754) 243-8411 | (866) 610-1014 | (888) 835-8730 | (754) 432-8948 | 888-402-0358
Scammer’s Website or Email: americanhealthmarketplace.com
Additional information about this scam:

Original CID: (501) 382-0936. Indian male, explained he was calling from the health centre bullshit - told me even if my number may be on a “federal do not call list”, which it is, he will still transfer my call to a “licensed agent” (american person) to get my policy up and running. I connected firstly with an “Austin” who by the time took my DATE OF BIRTH, hung up on me - weirdly - or the call automatically disconnected for an unknown reason. I asked him if he had any call back numbers prior or anything like that should the call disconnect.

I then received a text whilst on call and he told me I would receive a text - from (754) 243-8411 - which reads If you have any questions in the future you can reach me directly at 866-610-1014 or at the customer service team at 888-835-8730 and you also can reach me by email at azaldivaramericanhm.org (what a funny way to type out an email). The 866, 888 and 754 numbers are all 100% connected.

Calling the 866 - they had no record of me and just automatically went straight to trying to scam me and asking if I wanted a plan. Called the 754 texting number and they automatically answered and had my file. The 888 has two options 1) for existing members 2) if you want to get a policy. Pressing 2 and they will ask for first & last name and date of birth and last 4 digits of social, 6789 is what I picked from the start just for information and they haven’t realized yet hahahaha, fucking idiots. They won’t seem to find your file and will just transfer you elsewhere as a newbie to get your policy sorted.

They will ask first and last name, address, state your in + zip code, dob + age, ssn, email. They will beforehand ask if you have medicare or any insurance policy like that already, SAY NO in response!

When I called the first (754) number a lady answered and automatically had my name, I pretended I was confused about the stage we’ve reached and wanted to just call back in a bit. She then sent me her information via text should I wish to speak to her directly from an (754) 432-8948 and the text message reads American Health Marketplace, Tuesday-Saturday, 10AM-6PM EST, After hours by Appointment. Direct Line: 754-432-8948, 888-402-0358 ext 11459. Thank You, Jennifer Sidorski. Referral # 984-224-8985. I was also told by “Jennifer Sidorski” that if you call a number, I think she meant by the 754 for example or the alleged direct lines or whatever - if the main agent isn’t available, apparently it automatically connects you/your call to another “agent”.

@LordOfTheRings @Jhawk @JusticeinTexas @drwat @MajorLeeAwesome @FIREFIGHTER619 @scamterminator2021 @ReconScammers @Bea @ObamaIsntReal Answering now across all their numbers.

3 Likes

If you are silent, callback: (844) 221-4157.

1 Like

(866) 610-1014 Nasty, “we do not disclose our company name”

2 Likes

bullshit, call the other numbers - they will identify themselves as “american health marketplace” - they also will just claim in general they are a health benefits centre bunch, or something along those lines. You can also call (888) 835-8730 as I’ve already said, it’s got an IVR Menu and the opening message says you’ve supposedly called “american health marketplace” anyways.

Plus, pretty sure you have every right to have the caller identify themselves - which company they tell you/say are representing etc.

3 Likes

Lady at this number identified themselves and said they are allegedly “american health marketplace” - when I asked for a website this is where she redirected me to → americanhealthmarketplace.com !!!

3 Likes

(866) 610-1014 I called from a different number and asked for a manager - got transferred to a customer service supervisor - male explained they are apparently a pvt company so federal dnc don’t apply to them somehow i dunno the full rules in the states - however I asked to be added to their “internal dnc” and have obtained a copy in writing too, via email to confirm this.

2 Likes

Report to FCC, FTC and US Telecom (on their website).

2 Likes

The thing though is that they sound legit at least on surface and I almost got taken in by one of these guys when I was trying to find medical insurance under ACA. Thankfully I went directly to the government website. Unfortunately I gave out my phone number and receive scam medicare all day.

2 Likes

The 888 number belongs to this extremely shady company: American Health Reform Solutions, LLC. | Better Business Bureau® Profile

2 Likes

Legit American accents here. More dangerous as they can be more convincing.

2 Likes

It is also illegal not to disclose the name of the company. It is the law in the world of telemarketing that they MUST disclose the company’s name right away.

Another important thing to mention is that many of these illegal robocalls seem to be originating from foreign clients of Telnyx. The latter VOIP carrier is a pure scum (just like Peerless Network and Onvoy/Inteliquent). They turn a blind eye to illegal behaviors, while generating a ton of revenue of their foreign spamming clients and domestic illegal telemarketing idiots. I think it is a good idea to give Telnyx a true review on Google. You can find their info on Google Maps. It’s a Chicago-based shady entity. You can also email their compliance person [email protected]

1 Like

This is a lie that Federal laws, such as TCPA, do not apply to “private companies”. The law is simple: Nobody’s cell phone could be called by robocallers or telemarketers, unless they gave prior written consent (PWC). Furthermore, people on the Federal Do Not Call List have extra protections and there are extra fines for robocalls made to them.

1 Like

Also, if you have written communication from them confirming their names and name of their company, you can easily sue them for TCPA violations. It appears to be a US-based entity and there are numerous law firms who could help you out. TCPA World is a very good resource to reference when you are attempting to find law firms to help with TCPA violations. I have been in contact with several law firms on this list:

THE 2023 POWER RANKINGS ARE HERE!: TCPAWorld’s (Second Annual) Definitive List of the Top 10 Most Dangerous Plaintiff’s Firms Out There – TCPAWorld

1 Like

Nice! This is gonna be fun.

2 Likes

Someone else gladly can go ahead and sue them, because remember - at the moment - I’m not in the states haha.

Oh noooo whoopsie daisies I’ve appeared to have accidentally leaked the crucial piece of written communication! Use it however you like to report them or something, if you decide to do something or get someone else to do it on behalf, if it’s calling and investigating or reporting or whatever keep me updated! hahaha. :wink:

1 Like

https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/fort-lauderdale/profile/health-insurance/american-health-reform-solutions-llc-0633-90561518

Will still be making a report.
@scamterminator2021 what should I list as my “desired settlement”? Many options, no? What’s the most effective request? I can have 2 requests maximum as I’m sure you know.

1 Like

Your desired settlement should be them putting a permanent STOP to all robocalls and other illegal telemarketing practices impacting the US public, most of whom has not given this business prior written consent to be called. Secondly, you should demand a minimum of $700 paid to you per each illegal robocall. You have the right to demand this minimum per FTC guidelines for being harassed while being on the Federal DNC List. They’re breaking the law.

1 Like

But, remember - I am overseas sooo I don’t have a USA Bank Account to start with lol. So, any alternative option? Also it’s asking for the desired settlement regarding my application for the company I’m writing the report about so in question they are asking what I expect the BBB to try to do for me against - company in question, “American Health Reform Solutions, LLC”.

https://www.bbb.org/process-of-complaints-and-reviews/complaints

Sorry meant to say could add up to 3.

1 Like

Oh, in that case, just stick to point #1 I made. Plus, demand to see what they would be doing to ensure all robocalls stop immediately. They must have a plan in place to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.

1 Like