850-970-0970 reservations

They have diff recording nowšŸ˜‚once it was a loop. Cant do it now thošŸ˜‚
Call back 365- 655- 8221
Loop with # 0101#
Fast busy for 850šŸ˜‚

Still active
Maybe they decided close down . no push 1
Active 4am push 1 for cockroach
got me blocked on 2nd lineā€¦ Changed # on textnow called back push 1 still but it hangs up after u push it.
ACTIVE 8:30AM

850-970-0977 active
Fake reservations keep caliing

1 Like

btw the call went on for about half an hour

1 Like

This dude is telling me ā€œ18,145 US DollOrsā€ for this same flight, and he is saying total cost for ticket would be more with your chihuahua, i was like ā€œhis name is hayyunkā€ in a really slow voice, we got so far with this one, i was asking him for ticket numbers and stuff. I told him i could do PAYMENTS LMFAO, he was like OHH yes sir, your first payment would be 1,814 DolLors, and i said ah much better! and then i started asking him to be my partner because i wasnted to scam this guy for 1,814 US DOllars, and i was gonna keep going but he hung up lmfao, said ā€œYour motherā€ and google voice hangup audio played

3 Likes

850-970-0977 answering 8:15am
Still answering 3 min hold hit 00000000 at hold music

2 Likes

Active 12pm 850-970-0977

Active 7am ā€¦ Hit up

850-970-0977 activr 3pm
Please push 1 to continue 1 if it repeats hang up tru againā€¦
Hit up answering

Really this isnā€™t proven a scam ?wants gift cards? Really ā€¦ Oh its sound legitimate

1 Like

And so u mentioned this chronus as a post i madeā€¦ no evidence of scam but ā€¦ Looks like it was PROVEN TO ME ā€¦ how is this NOT a SCAM??
i posted this knew it was a scam and wow it is ??
Hereā€™s what I found on duckduckgo It has many different namesā€¦
United, Southwest, Delta & Turkish.

Verdict: Confirmed scam company, Fire away if the numberā€™s active.

Also for the mods: Thereā€™s 3 pages on google, It has 0 legit ā€œtiesā€ to a website. So, Itā€™s a scam espcially when It has 5+ Different companies who are rivals slapped under 1 number.
From Chloe

ā€œthe main over all theme is that in your initial post you provided zero evidence that the number being posted was a scamā€

It was never about if no evidence was found eventually, it was the fact you constantly do not provide evidence in your initial posts.

Fine. I will put no info for every unknown post ā€¦ if it unknown if its a scam then. still I get a number and i search it with 0 results as far as it being searched on web and other sites dont find info then how do u get the info about it then? u magically know it a scam?

If you find a number that has nothing attached, you call them up and talk to them. You go through the process of getting a reservation set, getting that email, and finding as much as you can about them. Sometimes that doesnā€™t work, so you need to social engineer it out of the people who answer. You donā€™t just call something a scam because Googling their number provides nothing. To call it a scam requires evidence, and lack of an online foot print is not such evidence. You are accusing people of essentially a crime with your only evidence being that they called your number.

Im just not understanding this chronus i dont mean to argue but i am trying to do it right ā€¦
so your saying Travel companies do cold call u?
if i get a cold call for instance
From travel with sum textnow looking # ā€¦ They call people?
or if I get a number and they dont know capitals of our country and thinks minnesota is south border ā€¦ Or think 850 is a toll free its legitimate pretty sure i post all the details with my posts. Asking for help is that what makes our comminity better getting help from others to help detetmine whether its legit or not? People do this all the time. That how we communicate and help others to help figure it out.

Getting a cold call is not indicative of a scam, like I mentioned in a comment on another thread of that was the case, Concast would be a daily topic on this site. Not knowing geography is not evidence either, if that was the case every American with a business that sells outside of the U.S. would also be a scam, because haha Americans suck at geography. Also a lot of people probably canā€™t name off every toll free number off the top of their head, I canā€™t, that mean Iā€™m sketch?

Geez are u kidding me right now ā€¦ If it a travel company and they dont know toll free numbers then they shoulfnt be doing business toll free 833 844-800 888 877 866 855 ā€¦ theycinsisted from jump they have toll free it was 850 ā€¦ I posted that ā€¦ are u kidding i
Never ran into a company from here that said that EVER!!!

An employee not knowing everything about the industry they work in is not evidence of they are a scam. Theyā€™re human, they canā€™t know everything. Just because x employee doesnā€™t know all the toll free digits for a phone system from a country halfway across the world, does not mean the whole company is a scam. You sound like a Karen dude

850 is FLORIDA hello?? i put that in post ā€¦ they insisted its toll free that right there shoes they are stupid amd it a scam
and milion other things on the post

THEY ALL SAID IT CHRONUS ALL OF THEMā€¦ i had to convience them its NOT toll free ā€¦ everytime i called is this 850 a toll free number yes they would say then i would say its florida look it upā€¦ Click****