Extra Info: says he not a legit business :joy:

3 Likes

Hoard this

Says reservations when I call
Swore Hindi at me ā€¦ Swore right back

1 Like

Answers

1 Like

I must have messed with them before, they had me blocked. Iā€™m calling with TextNow and they arenā€™t being very accommodating, for some odd reason. :grin:

1 Like

I got 4 lines ringing

1 Like

Please investagate this # ā€¦ 850 970 0977

Hereā€™s what I found on duckduckgo It has many different namesā€¦
United, Southwest, Delta & Turkish.

Verdict: Confirmed scam company, Fire away if the numberā€™s active.

Also for the mods: Thereā€™s 3 pages on google, It has 0 legit ā€œtiesā€ to a website. So, Itā€™s a scam espcially when It has 5+ Different companies who are rivals slapped under 1 number.

2 Likes

Thank u dude :smile:

1 Like

I have learned many search engines have different results, Often allowing one to get to the bottom of an issue without having a problem. I Ran it through google and duckduckgo, Both with similar results. 0 Legit webpages or other websites with similar info but not the correct number.

It should be noted the phone number has ā€œEmojisā€ listed next to, Looks like a discord NFT scam advert. Like come on now you shouldā€™ve left it out or kept to one company and not 5 of them. Expedia, Turkish Airlines, United, Airlines, Delta Airlines and Southwest airlines.

1 Like

850 970 0977 answers sunday 9am
Gave this number 866-207-7724

Waiting hella dayz

No answer at this current time.

Toll-Free Number! Hold Music.

Ya they answer tho :joy:

0997 for me was just endless ringing.
7724 number is still just hold music lol.

The 866 # couldnt get thru try 850#

Change ur number try 850

Trying again.

(850) 970-0977 - Still just endless ringing for me. Unless they are just taking forever to answer?