850-970-0970 reservations

:smiley:kk i took a few travel agencys down:smiley: in the still of the night in the pale moon light. Ooooh baby cant keep away@:joy:
Fuck gotta hear that song now😝

1 Like

(850) 970-0977 still answers 11am
Says 850 itoll free #

Instists 850 is toll free
thank u for calling push 1 to continue hang up new #

1 Like

Called and tried to book a flight from Cleveland to Tokyo leaving on April 4th and coming back on April 5th. Guy said the flight would take 48 hours but it would only take a minute to screw your ass, bitch.

Welcome :grinning:

12am hoards
Ha ha shut the number down
They parked it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:i be back in few hours to hoard them sum more

ANSWERS says 850 toll free call hoard them hard

Calling

I think its down

Damn change # noe hold music the ends at 20 sec … HA HA … If u get thru ask them if 850 is toll free keep asking that😝

I called w/ fresh number and it hung up

1 Like

Yup killed it with :hear_no_evil:kindness

Called them a billion times said “Hello sir, this is Douglas Appliances and Electronics calling to inform you that we will be coming around at 4:00 today for our scheduled refrigerator removal”

1 Like

The number is currently on switch number YGTWFLAACM1. 850-970-0977 … What does that mean?
The number is currently on switch number YGTWFLAACM1??

Impersonators https://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/how-do-i-contact-delta-airlines-reservations-1-850-970-0970-phone-number

http://m.selfgrowth.com/site/selfgrowthcom it under that web site??
I reported it to the FTC website

1 Like

850- 850-0977 active
Please help hoard this number
Ha ha fast busy sig gonna change my #scams They block
Sent to scamblaster

Number (850) 970-0977
Carrier N/A
Emails
Note
Wait here we go
Number (850) 970-0977
Carrier Onvoy
Emails [email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]
Calling @sol @major @drwat @scamterminator calling all scambaiters!!
Dont get buried :persevere:
Please hit up!!

Told them Dallas to Mubai. Then Dallas to Kohima, Nagaland. Round trip as I am going there for the Cannibal Festival. And he tried to book it. Told him that it was me and my service dog. No stopovers. A real flight costs 9,000 bucks and he booked it for 2000 bucks. RIGHT! He did not even flinch at CANNIBAL FESTIVAL! I told him cash only at the airport which really threw him for a loop. He did not know what to do when I said if you do not take cash then no trip. He really really wanted that money.

4 Likes

Ha ha still at them too

2 Likes

He wanted me to pay with Google Play cards. :rofl:

2 Likes