Zero Parallel, LLC, a fraudulent lead generator repeatedly slammed by the CFPB

Popup - https://zamarro.rest/OBmIShrW

Registered via Sav.com LLC on September 7, 2022 (Updated September 8, 2022) - Whois zamarro.rest

Popup redirects to https://getgrants.me/

Registered via NameCheap on November 26, 2021 (Updated January 25, 2022) - Whois getgrants.me

Users are further redirected to Grant Aid Authority

Registered via DNC Holdings on August 9, 2021 (Updated June 25, 2022) - Whois grantaidauthority.com

Users will be further redirected to Degree Snap

Registered via GoDaddy on March 26, 2014 (Updated March 27, 2022) - Whois degreesnap.com

Associated Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]

3 Likes

Scammers are still active, and still sending me fraudulent text messages even after I hit “unsubscribe.” I’m not gonna provide a screenshot of the message, as it contains my physical address and was sent by a spoofed AT&T number.

2 Likes

Just got another fraudulent text message from another spoofed AT&T number. Once again, I cannot provide a screenshot as my physical address is listed, but the link they provided was a branded short domain that could lead to a possible suspect.

Popup - dhrubasatya.com

Registered by Dipendra Lama of Sun Flower Media in Parsa, Janakpur, Nepal via PublicDomainRegistry on May 29, 2020 (Updated May 25, 2023) - Whois dhrubasatya.com

Associated Phone Number - +977 013456765

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Popup redirects users to Fund My Payday - Home

Registered via NameCheap on 7/11, 2016 (Updated July 10, 2023) - Whois fundmypayday.loan

Popup will ask for your

• Birthday
  • ZIP Code
  • SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
  • The purpose of your “loan”
  • Pay frequency
  • Next paydate
  • If you have over $10,000 in unsecured debt
  • Approximate credit rating
  • If you own your vehicle

FundMyPaydayLoan is a subsidiary of MezziMedia, a fraudulent lead generator operating in the United States since January 10, 2010. While we do not know their specific location, we do know that their Vice President of Business Development, Jeff Zern, operates out of the Maple Shade township in New Jersey.

Other platforms operated by the company include

As CobraInsuranceNetwork, they appear to be marketing partners for

Associated LinkedIn Account - Mezzi Media | LinkedIn

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (888) 425-5087 (Atlaas, out of service)
  • (920) 666-1843 (Bandwidth.com via Google Voice, suspended)
  • (401) 648-9484 (Bandwidth.com with SMS enabled, suspended)
  • (888) 744-9833 (Twilo, originally belonged to Advance Payday, but now operates under Cobra Insurance Network)
  • (800) 984-0557 (Twilo)
  • (302) 643-2677 (Bandwidth.com, asks that you press 4 to leave a voicemail)

2 Likes

NEW POPUP - lido-solution.com

Registered by Akira Seer in New York City via Domain Robot on November 24, 2023 - Whois lido-solution.com

Users are redirected to DEBT RELIEF NETWORK (debtsolutions.site)

Registered via NameCheap on November 16, 2023 (Updated November 29, 2023) - Whois debtsolutions.site

The Debt Relief Network is a subsidiary of DebtRelif.Solutions group that serves as a lead generator for various business partners, including Americor

Users will be further redirected to https://cutmydebt.com/

Registered via GoDaddy on May 29, 2003 (Updated May 30, 2023) - Whois cutmydebt.com

Associated Phone Number - (888) 775-0859 (United2 line, calls are picked up by the “Consumer Support Center”)

LIST OF DOMAINS/COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PHONE NUMBER:

A Google search for Davit Gasparyan reveals that he co-founded T3Leads, a lead aggregator that resold loan applications that contained sensitive personal data to lenders and data brokers without assessing the sources of the leads or the purchasers they sold to. The other founder listed was Dmitry Fomichev, who also serves as the CEO for AlgoMetric, LLC.

T3Leads served as a business name for D and D Marketing, Inc., which has agreed to pay $4 million to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and be permanently banned from operating as a lead generator, lead aggregator and data broker for certain high-interest consumer loans. This is because many of their lenders are organized by Indian tribes and other offshore agencies that are not subject to state laws or regulations.

OTHER PHONE NUMBERS:

• (866) 888-0037 (United2 line, calls are picked up by the “Consumer Applications Center”)
  • ‪(762) 266-1015‬ (Bandwidth.com line, calls are picked up by the “Consumer Applications Center”
  • (888) 589-7658 (United2 line, calls are picked up by the “Consumer Application Center”)
  • (844) 368-6077 (United2 line, calls are picked up by the “Consumer Application Center”)
  • ‪(800) 208-5861‬ (United2 line, calls are picked up by the “Consumer Application Center”)

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

1 Like

Carrier information of the listed numbers has been updated. A further Google search for “LendYou.com” reveals the true parent company as Zero Parallel, LLC, in Glendale, California. The CFPB also took action against Zero Parallel in 2017, with Gasparyan operating as President at that time.

Zero Parallel also received a desist and refrain order by the state of California on February 21, 2019 for violations of the California Financing Law (Financial Code § 22000) and the California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law (Financial Code § 23000) by engaging in the business of a broker without a license and assisting a deferred deposit originator in the origination of a deferred deposit transaction without first obtaining a license. Zero Parallel agreed to settle the case on June 24, 2019 by paying a $110,000 penalty and agreeing to cease referring leads for California consumers to licensed lenders.

Associated Facebook Account - Zero Parallel | Glendale CA

Associated LinkedIn Account - Zero Parallel | LinkedIn

Associated X Account - https://twitter.com/ZeroParallel

Associated YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCob5MyDIy45i9EgrQVwQi2A

Associated Phone Number - (855) 295-4386 (United2 line)