Web InfoTech, LLC, an Indian scam call center Jim Browning & Karl Rock shut down 4 years ago

Kevin Richard of “TurboTax” says I can claim my grandma as dependent.

2 Likes

Bwahahaha :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

After baiting them with my virtual machine, here’s what I found:

• The scammers always use Activate Your Product (taxsactivate.pro), but claim your TurboTax account is fine and that the problem has to do with your network.
  • The scammer will have you run QuickAssist or fixmee.us (to download TeamViewer, though you can also download AnyDesk). The website was registered by “Roger Fox” in Delhi, India via GoDaddy on December 7, 2023 - Whois fixmee.us.
  • The scammer had me re-enter the code, then run a “security scan” through the command prompt. There, they will claim csrss.exe (Client/Server Runtime Subsystem) was found on your network, which is not secure and allowing Chinese hackers to steal your identity on the dark web. They claim it was a “trojan” using false information from csrss.exe - What is csrss.exe? (processlibrary.com)
  • In order to “get rid” of csrss.exe, you will be assigned a “technician” for $300 (2-year subscription), $549.99 (6-year subscription) or $849.99 (Permanent) from “IS 24*7,” powered by the BBB-accredited iSecure Solutions, LLC

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (551) 236-1768 (TextNow)
  • (856) 554-9137 (Peerless)
  • (856) 952-4490 (AT&T number listed on the BBB listing, belongs to Senell “Sene” Cunningham)
  • ‪(856) 203-3168‬ (Comcast, listed on iSecure website)
  • (814) 699-4233 (IP Horizon)

Associated Email Addresses:

1 Like

After searching up Senell Cunningham, who is listed as the owner/director of iSecure Solutions, I found that he also operates WebSolutions, LLC - a self-proclaimed BBB-Accredited business listed as a partner on Microsoft AppSource.

Associated Facebook Account - Facebook

Associated Instagram Account - Websolution LLC (@onlinewebsolutionllc) • Instagram photos and videos

Associated LinkedIn Account - Websolution LLC | LinkedIn

Associated X Account (BANNED) - Profile / X (twitter.com)

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (845) 403-0229 (Onvoy)
  • (845) 202-5057 (IP Horizon)
  • (845) 203-7579 (Paetec Communications)

Associated Email Addresses:

3 Likes

I talked to Senell couple of times, couple of years ago.

1 Like

Well, we can now confirm that Senell is working for or has ties with Web InfoTech in their continued scam operations.

2 Likes

8454030229 845-403-0229
webroot activation
you need to have a WEBROOT link code to the WEBROOT account. For Instatnt Support Call +1-845-403-0229

1 Like

Onvoy line no longer in service. Makes sense, considering the ad is 4 years old.

2 Likes

NEW NUMBER: 888-387-2024 (Verified Grasshopper Group number)

Scammers now answer as “Web InToot.”

2 Likes

NEW NUMBER: (888) 248-9909 (Bandwidth.com)

Scammers are back to answering as “Web InfoTech”

2 Likes

2 Likes

Any scam organization could be considered an absolute disgrace, past or present.

2 Likes

joseifispeakmeme

“could be considered” ?

:joy:

1 Like

NEW WEBSITE - Activate Your Product (activeon.pro)

NEW PHONE NUMBER - (856) 994-1060 (Peerless via Airus).

The scammers have blacklisted my Google Voice number, but answer as IS 24/7.

2 Likes

6 hours later, I’m seeing 888-566-8823. Same message.

1 Like

Bandwidth number

2 Likes

(856) 994-1060 Nayab answered today Sunday
https://taxs.activeon.pro/ActivationErrorFound

1 Like

Also spoofing TurboTax

1 Like

links to

https://gettvservices.github.io/

with the error page

https://gettvservices.github.io/error.html

856-887-0573

Quite certain its the same scam gang: same M.O., plus the same IVR block message saying I “have been blacklisted on this system” on my first call.

2 Likes

NEW POPUP - Activate Your Product (activeon.pro)

NEW NUMBER - 888-570-2449 (Bandwidth.com)

The scammer attempted to call back from 5 spoofed Verizon lines.

2 Likes