The battle continues...... Synergy

I called them three times. The first time I did get a human and I wasted her time. She thought I was some old lady.

Thanks for sending the email, @MehNamesJeff!

One of the Synergy guys actually told me “feck off” and finally I got somethin’ out of one of 'em.

The PayPal folks seem to dislike me. On one call, a woman answered and when I started abusing her in a most foul, sick, uncouth, and perverted manner she just started making stupid nonsensical noises for a minute or two while I continued to abuse her until finally she hung up.

Haha, some old lady! That is funny, @anon47227696!

Out of curiosity, I used the SEARCH magnifying glass in this website and I searched “Synergy” and I am surprised at all the threads created for Synergy and at all the different phone numbers they have used. On some of my calls to them before they hung up on me, I did manage to say that “when you need to get a new phone number, and you WILL need eventually to get a new phone number, one of us will login to 49 websites and post your new phone number. You cannot escape us, you cowardly criminals.”

3:21 pm Central, this number is answering for me. Now it is VERY loud in the background when someone answers, so loud on some calls that I cannot hear clearly what the person who answered is saying. There seems to be some chaos in the PayPal scam center. :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks for postin’ the video, @anon47227696 !

1 Like

I have a recording of a conversation between me and a PayPal scammer who couldn’t stand my Matt Foley impression.

2 Likes

Haha, @anon47227696! That’s freakin’ funny.

I have not thought about “Matt Foley” for a long time! I live in a van down by the river! And when he falls onto the table and breaks the table during the skit.

1 Like

@Hviezdoslav @anon47227696 —These 'F’ers have been up all day, but they dump me as soon as I try connecting to their network. I meant some serious harm, however they’re pretty savvy about noticing my intentions. I won’t elaborate more than that publicly.

They’re not gonna be up for long :joy:

1 Like

EPU, I’ll let @MehNamesJeff handle it from here on. Gonna site on the deck with the cats, freeze (I’m in CT) and sip some fine tequila…it may just fire me up to screw with them some more :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Please keep us apprised as to their response mate! Curious.

ONVOY AGAIN!!! ARRGGHHH! Sometimes I have dreams of Surendra Saboo of Inteliquent and his lawyer bitches locked in cages with Russian bears! In complete darkness of Siberia. Naked. Now, that would be lovely and beautiful!

Although they may all try to: i) Either scam the poor bears or
ii) Convince and train the bears to robocall others with some scams
iii) Tell the bears that it’s not their fault and they’re absolutely mistaken in their judgment, because “Onvoy is innocent, as they’re just a wholesale providers and fight scams diligently daily”.

2 Likes

That’s why I have an excel sheet. I record numbers (whose carrier is Onvoy) relative to scams and determine whether they are shut down and reported or not.

2 Likes

Good point. It might be easier for you to just report them to Scammerblaster. These folks fight Onvoy daily and have a HUGE spreadsheet of their BS scams and nonsense. They’re likely cooking some legal action against Onvoy and Sinch scum.

2 Likes

Welcome. I admire what you do. @BombinDaConz

thank you

Are you a Youtuber? I recognize that avatar. I won’t name the channel but one scambaiting channel I was watching this morning has that same avatar. I’m a big fan.

1 Like

Same here. I called them on Wednesday and they were threatening to “bomb all white MFers”, “put a bullet in my brain” kill my children, rape and torture my mother, daughter & wife and other things I can’t post here. They are some of most aggressive, nasty, racist and threatening scammers I’ve ever dealt with.
They called me well over 100 times yesterday. Unfortunately, I was at work and couldn’t do anything about it. I appreciate all the people who returned the favor to them! You guys rock!

4 Likes

We got your back brother :blush::+1:!

(917) 909-5869 … 09-Jan-2022, U.S.A., 12:21 AM Central, Sunday, in the great state of Misery … Please pardon me, I mean the great state of Missouri, I called (917) 909-5869 Synergy because it chaps my sorry scrawny ass that they were bombarding @MajorLeeAwesome with phone calls. I am on hold with the UKELELE music, which in my intoxicated state sounds rather GROOVY.

1 Like