The battle continues...... Synergy

(917) 909-5869
Synergy Finance decided that it was a good idea to call my Google voice number just to threaten to kill me. I told them “If you’re going to murder me in my own home, at least help me straighten up a bit for the crime scene photos.”
They’re calling me every few minutes and I’m at work and can’t do anything about it.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Awful trash.

3 Likes

Calling them now. On it.

2 Likes

im calling

3 Likes

Its playing elevator music i’m not getting through to anyone.

2 Likes

they need some 1-2 minutes to answer. They’re from the Phillippines judging by the accent.

3 Likes

they picked up this time

2 Likes

Hi & Welcome :blush:

Imma calling I like the hold music :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

Welcome to the club @BombinDaConz :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:! Thanks for joining!

1 Like

Oh hell to the no, @MajorLeeAwesome! UnExpletiveBelievable! UnExpletiveAcceptable!

12:57 pm Central, Fri., 07-Jan-2022 … (917) 909-5869 … I am on hold now and just waiting to pounce on 'em!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @BombinDaConz! Thanks for joining.

Still on hold with these folks. I’m recording a video of the call and I’m gonna post it onto YouTube.

Edit: Just had a talk with these folks and when I told them my GDP was $200 at my “bakery per sale” (I don’t own a bakery; that was just something top keep the call going), he said, “Ok, yeah, you’re ex-qualified. Goodbye” Then he hung up on me. He sounded professional.

Edit: Now calling with four tabs of TextNow.

3 Likes

On one of two phones of mine, a guy answered with a very unenthusiastic “Hello” and I started yellin’ at him to come and kill us! You threatened to kill us, so show some courage and come and kill us! But you and your cohorts possess no fortitude, you all possess no courage. I suspect you all will die COWARDS! He remained completely silent for a good 4 or 5 minutes while I verbally abused him and communicated in uncouth detail what we will do to them. He finally hung up, never saying anything other than his initial “Hello”.

I’m on hold again on both of my phones.

1 Like

How nervous does this guy sound?

1 Like

Each time someone answers, he answers only with “Helllo” … So far no woman has answered my calls. I am not sure if the same man has answered my calls so far or if there is more than one man. Yeah @anon47227696, sometimes the meager “Hello” when my call was answered sounded nervous, but at other times the “Hello” sounded either tired or unenthusiastic. After I start in on the call, whoever answers says nothing more than the initial “Hello” and just hangs up without cussing me back.

1 Like

He never cussed me out.

Yeah, after answering with only “Hello,” whoever answers does not say anything more. Now I only have time to say, “Now you know what happens when one of you repeatedly calls one of us and threatens to kill one of us” and then the person on the other line hangs up immediately.

1 Like