The battle continues...... Synergy

@BombinDaConz TY and welcome to the forum!!

thank you for the warm welcome guys

4 Likes

We love meeting new people :heart:

I made a video but it might still be processing. Click here if it is

2 Likes

@BombinDaConz Welcome to the Brotherhood! Do you have a YT channel as the picture matches someone I’m sub’ed to.

Okay, I got carried away calling (917) 909-5869 repeatedly from my TextNow number in one hand and from my Unknown Number VOIP in the other hand. Still my calls are answered with only “Hello” and still nobody on the other end says anything else before he hangs up. Now he or they are hanging up on me more quickly. I can barely say “Now you know what happens when you repeatedly call and threaten one of us” or “You threatened one of us, so you have threated all of the hundreds of us”

Well, maybe “hundreds of us” is an exaggeration, but I lie to scammers all of the time since they are lying criminals.

@anon47227696, do you really want me or someone to ask them to call your VOIP number? They could spitefully post it on the Internet as a scammer number so that you’d be bombarded with calls. I switch my VOIP to UNKNOWN NUMBER before I call scammers with it because I do not want them to know my home landline number. For me though, my home landline number is my MAIN and PRIMARY number and I have had the home landline number for at least 20 years if not longer. My cell phone number is only a SECONDARY number for me and I use a TextNow number on it to bait or harass scammers.

1 Like

I’m not sure about giving away my number, maybe it wasn’t a good idea after all. I was thinking doing a conference call with some scambaiters and then we call a scammer to cause some ear damage

1 Like

They are starting the threaten me.

1 Like

Who is “They”? I’ve received bomb threats and regular threats before from these bhenchond scammers, them claiming they’ll find me and kill me + my family. Yet nothings happened. Just a scare tactic of theres usually. :rofl:

1 Like

Damn, I wanna be threatened! These cowards really chap my sorry scrawny ass. Repeatedly callin’ @MajorLeeAwesome and threatening to kill really pisses me off.

Yeah, I wanted to be sure that you really wanted to give out your real home landline phone number, @anon47227696. These criminals can be rather spiteful and malicious. But we can be even MORE spiteful and malicious in response to their criminal behavior!

Okay, I am gonna jump off to 202 968 0020 for a lil’ bit and then I will return to (917) 909-5869 to harass them again and see if one of them will threaten me.

1 Like

Yeah I remembered those scammers threatened to collaborate with the Taliban but they never did.

1 Like

HV, lemme know how the 0020 calls go, i’m sure you’ll get a hella good laugh/troll :joy:

Yep, them. Still waiting for that bomb threat to happen from that bhenchod we last spoke to. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

At PayPal, a David answered. I said, “Hello Sir, could I please speak to Mr. Peter Williams. I was speaking with him already and the call dropped.” David said he’d transfer me, and David did transfer me without asking me my name or anything. Then a guy came on the line and said, “This is Peter Williams. How may I help you?” I said, “My friend logged into 49 websites and posted your phone number, you dumbass. We are going to have fun at your expense,” He started saying how he is going to feck my mother, and when he finished I said, “I’m not surprised that you are a necrophiliac, you stupid criminal.” He hung up without saying anything more.

Yeah, 49 websites is a bit of an exaggeration, but I lie to criminals all of the time!

I am gonna call PayPal with one phone and Synergy with the other, and maybe I can conference into the same call a person from PayPal and a guy from Synergy.

Synergy scammers

1 Like

@anon47227696, may I suggest that you EDIT the post where you posted your voip number and DELETE your voip number? Just in case a scammer looks at this thread and sees it? Some criminals might want to look up their own number and then find this thread and then see your personal number. I know, I am a bit on the paranoid side, but I do not put anything past these scammers.

2 Likes

a number called, shitty voip glitched and wouldn’t answer, when calling back, rang a few seconds and dropped - 425 616 3375 can someone check it pls and lmk

Writing an email to telnyx on behalf of us to shut down the paypal scammers, now i found which 202 number the voip service is associated with

2 Likes

i just called back and they keep hanging up im going to switch to my other voip

Using Google, I did not find anything about this number. I called from my TextNow number but it rang once and the call ended without anybody answering. I called it from my Unknown Number VOIP but it said “The number you have called does not accept any phone calls. Thank you and goodbye.”

Maybe it is a number that only robo dials calls to people and does not accept calls.

I have yet to get threatened by Synergy. Indeed I only get the initial “Hello” and then they hang up as soon as they hear my voice.

The PayPal folks are fun though. One of them ordered me to STOP CALLING. I laughed and said, “Come make us stop calling, you dumbass.”

202 968 0020 rings then hangs up. There are no humans. The number must be down.