Tax relief scam (Alleviate tax company)

Scam Number: 866-933-0227
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Claims to be a tax debt relief business working to help completely eliminate IRS Tax Debt (listen to message when calling). Numerous calls from these people. I have asked them to stop calling. When I said I was on the Do Not Call list they called several more times. This is an American Scam. They won’t stop calling when asked so they get what they deserve as potential Scammers that don’t take no for an answer.

866 933 0227 alex in California in the tax game playing innocent.

1 Like

I have had numerous calls from these people. I did not call them at any point asking for help as I was in no tax trouble. The last call the guy claimed that I called him and denied calling me. I answered the phone to their automated crap. I have never cursed at these people or raised my voice. I asked them respectfully to stop calling me and take me off their call list.

1 Like

MIND SET when dealing with fraud and taking total authority asking questions putting them in concern , you know you have zero to be concerned with and the clusterfuckers are nothing but scam, so you take total charge of conversation asking until you get all your perfectly legitimate setup questions answered,scammers hate to answer questions and they always run out of made up democrap answers.
The scammer needs to hang up on you feeling like a clown , you never hang up on scammer, your job is to question ,annoy,insult,harass and walk and talk over the conman you don’t have to use vulgar language but amusely authoritative and in charge at all times. I will go in for the kill after they know what they answered makes no since and the clusterfuckers know it. I rarely get calls anymore and if I do their is know one that acknowledges it when I pickup the receiver.
You must be good at annoying, that tax shit scam is something the scammers think will concern you.
Its not, all scambaiters including me gotten that shit especially after some serious harassing.

1 Like

@CatMan do you have records of when and how many times they called?

For example, audio recordings of the calls, personal notes, screenshots of the call log?

The reason I am asking is because they started calling me as well and I am gathering information for a TCPA lawsuit. I was wondering if you were interested in joining me in theory.

2 Likes

No, I did not record them or keep records of calls. I have not received another call.

1 Like

If you want to search your phones call log or itemized billing statement if you have that, you could have a nice lawsuit.

1 Like