Synergy Finance idiots

Welcome to the community @littleEASY !
Yes, they are still cold calling businesses, unfortunately. They were calling me day after day, sometimes far more than 50 times/day. They have a long, established history of this.
Blocking their number is useless because they change it just about every day. I had asked them, dozens of times, to please stop calling me. But the calls continued. They only called you once? You’re very lucky!

1 Like

That’s exactly what they do, repeatedly, for weeks on end.

2 Likes

They are in Ahmedabad, Gujarat state in west India

2 Likes

Welcome to the commuity, @littleEASY. Thanks for joining!

1 Like

I was reading all these threads lol. I was bored so i kinda searched my company name and added scam i got this link… I work there. How about you guys call n ask for me. Help me get a sale :sob::sob:

1 Like

:laughing::joy::rofl: That’s great @Lea_Haruki :raised_hands:t3:
How is it working there? I would love to hear some stories about your experience with some of the ‘angry’ customers that you have to deal with!!
I’d really love to hear your perspective from the other side of things. If you read my post above, there were many days when I would get 40 or 50 calls in a single day, on a single number from Synergy finance. And it was like that for several months.

And welcome to the community @Lea_Haruki :tada::confetti_ball: It’s great to have you aboard!
If you think this is interesting see:

Well tbh we really don’t care about people cussing us. Because we are always going for the next call. Like some days we have to dial at least 1500 calls per person. That’s why it really doesn’t bother us. Since we are always looking for a good sales. Also if we can not make a sale company puts a lots of pressure on us. So angry customers are really nothing compared to that.
And yes it is kind of annoying when our representatives are calling the same company 40-50 times even after they are nicely rejecting the offer. It’s just out frustration they be doing stupid stuff.

1 Like

Very interesting to hear the other side. I’m glad that you don’t get upset with the phone calls or angry customers. I think it’s out of frustration on their end too. It’s difficult to run a business when you are losing potential customers because your phone line is tied up. A business can’t change their number and they can’t block Synergy because they change numbers every day.
When I started getting the calls, I was super nice and asked them to please remove my number. It didn’t work. This continued for weeks, then months. Synergy phone people called me racist names, threatened my life and did the same thing to the girl who answered the phone during the day. She actually quit because of the harassment, abuse, cursing, threats and insults from Synergy.
It’s funny, after our last chat, I checked my phone records and found a day that I was called 117 times in a day, on one phone number! No one can run a business when that’s happening. It prevents your customers from being able to call you, your employees cannot get any work done cuz they’re answering the phone, and it costs a business owner a LOT of money, perhaps thousands of dollars.
After I tracked down the owner of Synergy and we had a cordial chat, he apologized and the calls stopped.
I hope you stop by here from time to time and let us know how you are doing.

That really happened? Damn that must have been really hard. I think they have a list for do not call but after a few months they dial them as well. And about getting 100+ calls in a day. I have no clue about that. I do agree sometime we do call some business 2-3 times because the first 2 times we could not get the hang of the owners.
Now if i think from your pov it is really hard. And there are 100 more companies as well who does the same thing maybe selling something else. It is tiring and upsetting.
I apologize from their side as well. I hope you are doing well now.
Sure i would love to look around and see what people are going through.
sometime it’s residents oh man they also gets like 50-60 calls.
Anyway i will come by often to look around.

1 Like