Synergy Finance idiots

Scam Number:(917) 905-5077
Cold called me and said I was approved for a no collateral, business loan. He asked how long I was in business, I asked how long he was a scammer. He said do not call me a scammer again! This is a recorded line! So I asked if all the scammers record the line.
This dude went ballistic! He told me I was a scammer, I was a beggar, of course added in my mother, my sister, my daughter… Etc. I called back and got a female who said even worse things! Lol give them a call, they’re wonderful people

5 Likes

I literally got a call from them as I was reading this. :rofl:

They call me multiple times a day. You know it’s them when they ask for “the business owner”. I’m surprised I’m not on their ban list by now.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl: Well, they actually called me back and gave me another number. Lol. They’re the gift that keeps on giving! Here’s another number for them:
(972) 676-8085

4 Likes

Awesome.

To all, just be warned… once they have your number, even if you only let it ring once, you’re on their “call until the end of time and beyond” list. :rofl:

3 Likes

I get at least 1 if not multiple calls every day from these shat stains. I’ll harass them for you!

2 Likes

THEY CALLED ME TOO A FEW MINUTES AGO, I GOT PATIENCE OVER THEIR HOLD MUSIC I JUST KEEP CALLING THEM BACK :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Kutti is mad, he said stop calling and get a real job. nowww it’s time to rain hell on them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Here’s another finance # that just called…from First financial bank. (408) 774-4521

1 Like

on it

2 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl: They really annoyed me. I have all six of my VoIP lines and I’m doing conference calls (it costs .03¢ per call, I don’t do it a lot), so 12 calls from voip, my regular number, my 4 apps…so 17 calls at the same time. :grin::joy:

1 Like

I’m adding them to the flooder. :man_dancing:

1 Like

:rofl: Give 'em hell and I’ll promote you to General, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i’m trolling them, they ain’t very happy :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

update: one of these bhenchods keeps getting directed to me, bitch started singing lmfao

@Jhawk Holy hell! (408) 774-4521is a gold mine of stupid scammers!! Great find, brother! I took them out of the flutter, they are just too entertaining and angry! Awesome find on this number!

1 Like

Calling them now! Major, how do you propose we flank? It’s like a warzone out there. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:ha ha

1 Like

408 answered, dude instantly cussed and threatened me lmfao

1 Like

one of these asshats threatened to bomb me, wouldn’t give me his name

1 Like

Hoarding the monkeys

2 Likes