SSN cancelled 1 888 902 6169

From: Social Security Administration-6891 <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 10:17 AM
Subject: Attention removed* SSN Cancellation (Case ID- SSA-72013265).
To: <removed>

Dear
removed
Please check out the Intimation Mail
Case ID* SSA-72013265

Have a great day
Social Security Administrator
United States of America

2 Likes

Trolling sounds sleepy
Roy Miller ext 7
No badge
No case
No waerramt
Reading script gave address in Texas
22 pounds of coke tho🤣
File a case against MEEEE
Found black toyota
long pauses think he drifting off to sleep

3 Likes

Doc u calling can we get a chirb??

3 Likes

ANONYMOUS CALLS ARE BLOCKED!

“Thank you for calling Social Security, this is Kristy. How can I help you?”

Scammer will ask for your first and last name. My number was blocked immediately.

2 Likes

Vulgar Christopher

2 Likes

They know my voice.

2 Likes

Boy oh boy are they pissed… they blocked my one burner can’t get through on my other burners

2 Likes

I think we killed it🤣

4 Likes

they are not wanting to pick up on me.

2 Likes

ACTIVE!!! at 9:40 AM

2 Likes

They didn’t like the Bhenchod song (The Bhenchod Song - YouTube)

1 Like

1888-902-6169, answering - i cant keep him on the line long

1 Like

888-902-6169 … I called for the first time from my TextNow number but after a couple of rings the User Busy pops up on the call. I’ve tried a few more times but the User Busy pops up on my TextNow call to them.

Is this such a small scam operation that they do not have enough scammers to fill their scammer chairs?

These criminals have a toll-free number but no HOLD music?

Ha! Dumbasses.

I’ll keep tryin’ though now and again.

2 Likes

I have had these pricks dead in the water from before any victim was out of bed
They’ve been flooded to death 4 times now since 8:00am eastern this morning (also a couple of days last week)
They will get the same treatment every time they so much as look like coming back
What a damn shame

3 Likes

I’ll bait now how does one bait this scam

2 Likes

Ha! THAT is probably why I am getting the User Busy popping up from my TextNow calls! :smile:

Way to go, @LordOfTheRings! :+1: Flood the hell out of 'em!

2 Likes

I am unsure exactly what THIS scam is, but from past experience they found your Social Security card on the border between the state of Texas in America and Mexico in a Toyota Corolla with illegal drugs in the car and with blood in the car.

Yes, I have a Toyota Corolla. Yes, I had just brought a bunch of cocaine back into America from purchasing it from Mexico. Yes, I know about the blood because I had been snorting an ungodly amount of cocaine and I had a prostitute in the car, and … well, things got a little ugly and I kind of got carried away … and it seems that UNINTENTIONALLY I killed the prostitute. She was middle-aged though so at least she had a number of decades working her chosen profession.
Sure, call the Sheriff in this county to come and arrest me. I pay off the Sheriff every month. I’ll have his favorite whiskey ready for him when he comes.

Okay, you could also just go through the motions and say NO, it is NOT my car/drugs/blood. Somebody STOLE my Social Security number.

They might want you to pay with Gift Cards to get a NEW Social Security number and card.

2 Likes

That’s crazy mate I’ll bait when they answer thanks for the information

2 Likes

Good work Biggus, gotta love the flooder

2 Likes

As far as fraudulent scams though, I always considered the ol’ SSA scam to be one of the MOST ridiculous scams. I can understand if an elderly American fell for it, or if maybe a mentally ill person fell for it, but my social security card in a Toyota Corolla on the border between Mexico and America with cocaine and blood in the car? Really? Is that the best that these criminals can do? This type of SSA scam started a number of years ago.

Maybe this Social Security Administration scam is different though.

1 Like