SSN cancelled 1 888 902 6169

Well I’m UK based and that is a script that is redic but if an elder or someone with difficulties can fall for it then I’m well up to baiting it so they cannot scam people

1 Like

Officer Dominick wilson he wants a case number anyone know what number to give

1 Like

You’re right
I get royally pissed off when I’ve seen ridiculous, uneducated comments in even more ridiculous YouTube channels. Clowns saying they wish there was more IRS, SSA and border patrol call centres every day because they’re the best for their grifting masters to make videos from.
The level of stupid that takes to even think like that astounds me
(Poindexter laugh)…uh huh…yeah…there’s not enough death and life destruction of the elderly and vulnerable losing everything they’re worked their entire lives for…gee I wish there was more of it around. :rage::rage:

3 Likes

Yeah, I thought that you were UK-based, @Welshman.

Oh yeah, these SSA scams are fun to bait and to my knowledge they do not want to get onto your cell phone or computer. To my knowledge, you do not need a virtual machine for most SSA scams.

You can just play along. NO, I have NEVER been to Texas! NO, I do not consume cocaine!

If it gets to where you must go get Gift Cards to PAY to get a new social security number, you can act like you are driving to the Target store or whatever.

Oh no, the traffic is horrible on Brookshire Drive! Oh feck me running backwards in the rain! I must take another route. Put on your blinker, dumbass!

Yes, I am in line at Target waiting to pay for the gift cards. Whoa, this woman is freaking out at the cashier!

You can read them eventually the Gift Card number and write it down as you tell them. They’ll try to use it and then tell you that it is not a valid number and when they confirm the card number you had indeed given to them, just say the a/c number but change one digit. Try to draw this process out and give them the a/c number a 3rd time and change one more digit.

Obviously if it is this type of scam, eventually the criminal will hang up on you when they realize that you have wasted his or her time.

Baiting SSA scams can be very fun!

1 Like

Yeah, the elderly are PARTICULARLY vulnerable to SSA scams.
I despise all criminals/scammers, but the SSA scammers are very odious.

Also these SSA scammers seem to get swept up in their scams and seem to get a “power complex” and seem to start to believe that they work for the American government. Odious criminals they are to be sure.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice buddy do they ever go down the route of giving bank details or mule addresses or is it all gift card based also are they wise to being baited if I was able to bait them and get some good info that would be cool I suppose it’s a different bait from PCH

1 Like

That is a GREAT question. In the old days, it was gift cards.

You are right though, they might want you to get into your bank account. They might want money transferred to 'em.

I do not think that usually they give an address of a money mule in America though I have heard of it being done.

I imagine that they are wary of being baited, UNLESS some or all of the scammers in this group are newbies, unless they are freshers.

If you get a chance to bait any SSA scam, I suggest that you play along at first to get an idea of how that particular SSA scam works. Usually after the first person who answers gets through his or her script, he or she connects you to some superior or supervisor. It is okay if you have an English or British accent because you can say that you immigrated to America and that you need your social security payments. You can play along and act concerned.

I hope you get a chance to bait an SSA scam! They can be very fun but do not be surprised at how clueless they are concerning how the Social Security Administration works and about how things are done in America.

1 Like

Gift cards = 40-50%
Bitcoin machine = 30%
Transfer entire bank balance to a secure government account = 20-30%
Gift cards are the easiest fast money for them but if they sniff a chance at a large bank balance, they go for the lot
rough figures from the several hundred numbers I’ve found and taken down before they’re even known in most cases.
Last year up until late April, early May, I found and took down hundreds of them in well known area code blocks.
Every day there was as many as twenty of them springing up, only to be slapped down before a victim had the chance to return a call or press 1 to connect to Officers Kevin M Huse, Benjamin Alpert or Jennifer rundibitch Walker.
Lowlife, extremely low intelligence, gutter dwelling scum bastards they all are

3 Likes

Great point! I’d forgotten about BITCOIN/CRYPTO.

2 Likes

I will keep calling and if you have any other numbers you can tag me if you like this sounds really interesting to bait just need to understand it more cheers mate could be a new scam for me to bait

1 Like

The guy FELL ASLEEP hear him snoring​:joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:… Long pauses btwn he wither tired or nodding

4 Likes

FELL ASLEEP! Ha! That is hilarious, @Dragon1.

Get some sleep, you stupid criminals!

3 Likes

Damn, I do not have any old SSA case numbers.

Oh wait, the email in this thread that was posted has the Case ID* SSA-72013265!

I will call (888) 902-6169 again now. I was calling a number from a different thread, a Walmart/PayPal number.

Damn, it goes to User Busy again.

2 Likes

I’ll keep case Id for other scams if they work

1 Like