SSA scam 513-999-2074

@jaymee#148073 Hey, I sent you some email! And these scammer suck. I hate them with a passion. He is planning to break my heart and he does not care at all. Little creep. And Montoya is my favorite character of all time in my favorite movie of all time besides Monty Python and The Holy Grail. Mandy Patankin is awesome.

@JusticeinTexas#148075 There’s a story behind that email name. Ten some years ago I used Iñigo as a pen name in a local publication, writing a series of articles to bust a scam syndicate. They were fooling people to join a cultish organization in anticipation of trillions of dollars from a Sultan of Bogor in Indonesia. It was a bit dangerous, my ccw gave me comfort. ccw’s are in our neck of the woods.

@jaymee#148080 Awesome! We have our CCL’s too. Check your email for something cool.

@JusticeinTexas#148074 Is this a benchod variety or Nigerian sounds like a Nigerian love saga​:laughing::joy:

@JusticeinTexas#148074 good for you … Fuck them scamming c#!$ suckers :angry:… Troll him troll him so hard then he gets f#cked up the ass … Way up in there… Kinda like the 22# pounds of cocaine in thier mama wazoo

@jaymee#147976 Service provider Vodafone, India , right?

@drwat#148087 Yes, Vodaphone. He is texting me now Baby Baby Baby honey honey honey. Gosh, he is just sickening and overdoing it.

@drwat#148087 I will send you the info in your email in a few minutes.

@drwat#148087 Check your email now.

>

@drwat#148087 Service provider Vodafone, India , right?

Yes, sir!

@JusticeinTexas#148089 Thanks. I received it

@drwat#148108 You are so welcome!

@drwat#148108 I sent you another with a question in it.

@JusticeinTexas#148115 Got it. Yes of course. I replied to both of you.

@drwat @jaymee @draco Well, the saga continues. I am waiting until tomorrow to send off his “check” and a love letter to my brother in law to mail. This guy is driving me nuts. He thinks he owns me now or something. He will not stop texting me how much he loves me and where am I and what am I doing. I told him I was going away for the weekend and he just keeps texting and calling. I think he is worried I will change my mind and dump him. Well, that will happen but not just yet. I asked him for more pictures for my uncle and he sent a photo of his supposed mother and sister and from the background they sure do not look like they are hurting. They have a bigger TV than I have. I asked for a selfie and he sent one. Gosh ugly and right up his nose. Not the same person as the first picture. So right now he is fretting and sweating and worrying because I told him I was at a church function and would not be home till late. I will continue the story as it unfolds.

@JusticeinTexas#148189 What a mindset these Indian scammers have "Beg, borrow or steal:

BTW what a coincidence! Jim is within20 miles where I reside.

@JusticeinTexas#148189 iceinTexas What a mindset these Indian scammers have "Beg, borrow or steal:

BTW what a coincidence! the friend you introduced to me is within 20 miles where I reside.

@Draco#148085 it’s MONDAY :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: … did you send the check ? :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Draco#148232 Yes, my “Uncle Jimmy” sent the check and a love letter from me. It really looks like a real cashiers check. It will be hysterical for him to take it to the bank! I sent it to my brother in law in CT who is sending it out from there because I do not want it coming from Texas.

@Draco#148232

@JusticeinTexas#148272 ha HAHA … let this story unfold​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy: