SSA scam 513-999-2074

@drwat @jaymee#147645 @otis @MQ9

Yes, I got his email address

[email protected]

@jaymee#147645 Got it. I have stopped texting him for the night. I will put it in an email tomorrow night. He will click on it for sure since he bought the fake email with my fake picture and fake service dog picture. Oh honey you are just so sweet. Idiot sent me a picture of himself which i think is fake but he sent a photo to a BLIND GIRL! Idiot!

@JusticeinTexas#147644 Gandhinagar, named after Mahatma Gandhi who was born nearby in Gujarat state

@JusticeinTexas#147644 Gain more info about scammers. IRS scams (morphed into SSA scams) all started in his state (Guujarat), west coast India). Most financers of SSA scams are rich Gujarati) Now we know Gandhinagar has SSA scammerss.

@JusticeinTexas#147644 Gandhinagar is 12 miles from Ahmedabad. Ahmedabad is the city where 4 years ago the biggest sam leader Shaggi Sagar Thakar was arrested. At that time he was running 7 IRS scam centers.

@jaymee#147645 I am sending him that link in an email so watch out for it. He just changed the email from the one last night so he is playing me. Keep an eye out.

@JusticeinTexas#147756 If you want I can send a Grabify photo link (to capture his IP)

@drwat#147758 Jaymee already sent me one and I sent it to him just now. He changed email address to

[email protected]. If you want to send me another so you can capture is IP, I will send that too.

1 Like

@drwat#147662 @jaymee#147645 Now he wants a money gram for 500 and I told him I was sending a cashiers check to his address for his visa application. He is going to apply for a temp visitors visa and come to Des Moines after I pay 2000 bucks for a plane ticket and then marry me and then go back and apply for a relative visa. Right. Now he wants to know how much insurance my dad left me. I told him cashiers check or nothing. He is freaking because he wants a money gram but if does not want to push it or I will not send it. He is a total idiot.

@drwat @jaymee. He is desperate and is now giving me a different address which he says is his nani’s house. The other one is his rented house, he says.

13 Jay Somnath Park

PD pandya college road

ghodasar, ahmedabad, india 380050

I am going to send him an envelope to his Nanis house with one piece on paper with a fake check. Of course mailed from my brother in laws zipcode not mine.

He is chomping at the bit to get this money so I think this is the real address.

This guy is pretty crafy for being an idiot.

Jaymee, I hope you got his IP address!

>

@JusticeinTexas#147887 Jaymee, I hope you got his IP address!

Please check your email.

@jaymee#147905 @drwat#147524 So the first address he gave me was fake but I think the second really is his grandmother’s address. I am not going to say anything about him being in Surat (thank you, Jaymee) because I have a fake check all made out that looks really real and I hope he take it to the bank. I am mailing it from my brother in laws address in a different state. He is such a creep stealing from a blind girl. Ugghh.

SO the IP is 42.108.200.240 (thanks Jaymee) so please somebody see what you can do with this info!

@drwat @jaymee#147905 HE keeps calling me babe and honey and darling and I feel so icky. It is disgusting how he thinks I am an idiot and my uncle really would go and get him a check for $500 becasue he is so desperate to marry me off. If I did not hate these people before, I don’t know why. I hope when I crush him that it hurts like hell.

@JusticeinTexas#147913 I think we may be able to get details of this criminal’s scam call center.

@JusticeinTexas#147887 Surat is a big city in Gujarat, famous for fabric and small diamonds.“NANI” means grandmother from mother’sside (DadI is grandmother from father’s side)

@JusticeinTexas#147908 He uses a Samsung SM-A805F phone. Not exactly a poor man’s phone.

@jaymee#147976 Yes, I know. A lot more expensive than my cheap $100 Alcatel. He is quite the player. How dumb do you have to be to send a blind girl a picture? I do not even think it is his picture. I got so tired of him texting me yesterday that I told him I was going away for the weekend. It is honey this and babe that and I love you over and over. He thinks he is getting a lot of money out of me and does not want me to change my mind. I cannot wait to let him down.

Wooooooow what a saga love this :joy::sweat_smile:

>

@JusticeinTexas#148024 I do not even think it is his picture.

A few years back I saved a widow from a romance scam. She sent me the picture of her new love, a "Major" in the British forces in Afghanistan who was going to visit her in Chicago. So I did a reverse picture search, and face recognition ID'd the picture as stolen and was actually being used by a handful of romance scammers. She already agreed to pay for his box of military medals that he was shipping to her ahead of his arrival. Not sure if she actually lost any money, but for sure he broke her heart.

@Draco#148062 Oh yes. He is texting me right now how much he loves me and I told him I was away for the 4th but he is an idiot and has to be told things 5 times. I will text him lots of love and hugs and kisses later BARF to keep him going. And remind him that his check is going out Monday and to go to get his application for his visa.