SSA scam 513-999-2074

Fake SSA tells Ms. Sabrina Suarez to send by FedEx $31,000 in cash to:

Walgreens, Mr. Freddie Golva , 3109 South Kinnickinnic Ave
3109 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwauckee, WI 53207

Call back 432-242-7927two hours scambaiting

@drwat#147160 I just was a blind girl and she still tried to scam me. I wove a tale of how I got that way talking really slowly and she called me all kinds of names and said she loves to steal. It makes her feel good. I cried and said I feel really sorry for you and she then called me a bitch.

i asked him why he scammed people and he went on mute lol

@JusticeinTexas#147172 Heartless scammers.

I will be posting nearky 2 hours of audio in the evning

@drwat#147160 @Otis @MQ9 @JHawk I did the blind thing and he wants his friend to marry me. I just need to send him a lot of money to get him here. He kept calling me honey and telling me that if I sponser his friend he will marry me. So he did not try and scam me the regular way but his friend is going to call me so he can STEAL as much as he can from me. He really thought I was blind and slow. UNREAL! I have NO SYMPATHY FOR THESE PEOPLE. If they disappeared off the face of the earth the world would be a better place. So I will be waiting for that call and I will play him to the hilt then stab him in the heart when he thinks he is going to score off of me. I know he hung up the phone and told all his buddies that he got a live one.

@drwat#147160 This number has changed to Amazon now.

@drwat#147160 Got a hold of a Mr. Mark Williams (SSA7412). He was sticking to the script pretty good, although for my case (PT441), the car was found in Ohio! Of course, they still raided the house in Texas and found all that abusive drug and banking stuff which seemed totally suspicious to them.

I was pushing his buttons pretty hard just to see how far he would go before he broke. Stuff like how he said he was going to use the recording as evidence in the court house - and I told him that if that were so, it was not admissible because he had not read me my rights. Then he said that the SSA had issued a warrant for the three usual offences, and I said "That is strange, I did not know the SSA could issue warrants, and certainly not for drug trafficing, which is out of their jurisdiction". He said something about how it sounds like I know more about the law than he does (which I agreed!), and that perhaps I should tell him what it is that he needs to say to make it sound more legal! So I asked him if I could read the SSA Scam Alert thing (the one on the envelopes regarding the fake government employees). After I read it, I asked him "So Mr. Williams, are you trying to fool me?". He hung up <sob>

So I called back. Got a Shawn Abbot this time. He said he would take over my case because Mr. Williams was busy at the moment... so on we went like nothing ever happened. Went over all the stuff and he was going to transfer me to the senior DEA dude, put me on hold, and then the line went dead. Not sure if it was his end or mine (FireRTC problems lately), but disconnected no matter. I'm now on hold waiting to see if I can get back on with him, but three times is usually pushing it, so I'm not holding my breath.

>

@JusticeinTexas#147179 This number has changed to Amazon now.

Strange - I'm still getting through, and they are still picking up - but they are now almost instantly hanging up on me once they recognize who it is :-(

PS: I'm too lazy at the moment to change my CID <grin>

@Otis#147184 I think their calls get disconnected often. I am not using FireeRTC today but still got disconnected 3 times.

Same script to me about OHIO

@drwat#147186 @Otis#147184 So the guy Ronak called me several times. He wants to be my friend and marry me if I help him come to the USA. I act like I am really slow and just ramble and said I was eating dinner and you know…hung up. He called 11 times. I called back and he said he wanted to marry me. I asked when he was coming. He wanted a picture. I said I am blind and dont take pictures and anyway I am burned from the car wreck and half my hair is missing. That is okay with him. He told me that he cannot come now because of money. I asked how much he makes and he said $500 a month. I said Baby, if you come marry me can you support me? Yes yes yes. Baby, if you marry me I lose my government benefits and insurance. SORRY? Yes and I have to have a 5000 buck MRI every month and my meds are $2000 a month. Oh yes he can support me. I rambled on and then asked him to send ME money. Ooops! He has no money. If you loved me baby, you would send me money for my bills. Now he has to support his mother. So I let it drop and rambled on about nothing and said I have to go get my seeing eye dog and by the way he costs $1000 a month, baby. And I have to go to bed because I have an appt tomorrow. He said he would call me tomorrow. I just said okay, baby, the sky is blue and my dog is brown and whatever and I am tired and my dog wants in and it is raining and you know the thing. (Trying out my Joe BIden) and then I yawned and hung up. The saga will continue tomorrow. I am acting very slow and my voice is flat and has no emotion and he really thinks I am an idiot. Oh, I am going to hang him out to dry becauase he still thinks he will get money out of me.

First audio of a series

Ms. Sabrina Suarez calls the Indian scammer Mark William "A Hindustan scammer bastard"
Hindustani means Indian
Scammer still wats to scam. Thi scam lasts two hours
First audio:
https://soundcloud.com/nigella-blum/hindustani-scam-bastard-2074

Call back numbers: 432-242-7927 and 917-444-5035

@JusticeinTexas#147255 Many Indian scammers, if they cannot scam resort to begging under some pretext.

“Ronak” means " one who brings liveliness or cheers" Yes continue the saga and try to get his Indian phone number (starts with +91)

Rings 4 times hang

@drwat#147275 I texted him last night about being rude and not saying goodnight and how much I miss him blah blah blah and he sent me kisses and love. BARF! I am going to text him now and see what happens.

@JusticeinTexas#147393

Eager to hear what comes nect

@drwat#147524 I texted him and I called five times and left long rambling messages but I don’t think I will hear from him until tonight because he is busy in his call center. I am going to flood him with texts and calls again. Hey baby dont you love me anymore?

@drwat#147524

He is texting me now. He said he just woke up. I will keep you informed.

@drwat#147273 @jaymee @Otis @MQ9

As I thought, he wants me to sponsor him to come to the US and he will marry me. Right. But I got his real info out of him because I can be very very convincing. He loves me so much in just one day and I love him back oodles and oodles. Do what you will with all this info.

Koshti Ronak

Sector 11, GH Road, near New Collector Office, Ganhinagar, Gujarat 382011

91 743381458

</p>

@JusticeinTexas#147625 Iñigo Montoya just sent you an email, Subject Grabify.

@jaymee#147645 I did not see a link in the email.