SSA Idiots

Scammer’s Number: 478-276-8956
Domains Used:
Extra Info: REALLY nasty mouths right off the bat. Actually shocked me with the viciousnness.

1 Like

1 ring God damn

They went down really fast. I could not believe it. All I said was hello and I was assailed with the foulest language that I have ever heard along with threats of gang rape and mutilation. Just wow. I just said I cannot hear you Hello hello hello? He hung up. It has been awhile since I have had a death threat so I did not expect it. I feel sorry for Indian women who associate with these guys. I cannot imagine how they treat their wives or girlfriends if they speak to a random woman like that just hearing my voice.

4 Likes

That why I tell them the female officer WANTS you to RAPE HER she and all of you are ANIMALS … She wants ALL the STDs you have to offer bcuz THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER her … and call thier mother cunt pigs and whores and such … NO MERCY at AAAAALLLLLL

4 Likes

Well the good thing about them being hot under the collar is … We are WINNING… we shut them down like what😂… and they know it … HAHA fuck them … Fuck those scammers … We will shut your bitch ass scam down and we Americans are RELENTLESS… and won’t give up till the number is shut down … they may get new #s … Or have blocked numbers in sequence but it DOES NOT MATTER … we fish we hunt and we find them … That’s our job … Lately me and burn on you scammers are telling them the gov funded a SCAM BAITING call centers and FUND US to scambait them and more of us then them.

3 Likes

Draco, I agree with you. If ONLY the US Government had the courage and determination to protect its citizens from these criminals! So many things could be done, such as: 1. Impose severe sanctions on India and Pakistan that harbor the majority of cyber criminals and scammers. That would force their governments and police to cooperate and to arrest scumbags. 2. Hold US-based VOIP providers criminally liable for being part of fraudulent schemes. Organize show trials of their executives and mass arrests throughout the entire chain of VOIP providers. Just fines are not enough and don’t fix anything. We need 10+ years in federal prisons for them. They don’t even pay FCC fines for most part. 3. Don’t just go after “runners” and other little fish. Go after the bosses of Indian and Pakistani fraudulently schemes. Treat them like terrorists and arrest all assets of their family members and associates. Then, put international warrants for their arrests and extradition with the authorized use of deadly force. Kind of like Israel did with the Nazi criminals after WWII; they did not show any mercy or compassion to these people. Why should scammers deserve any compassion???

4 Likes

A fuckin men … Amen amen amen to that … why can’t our stupid Gov fund that tho call centers for us if they ain’t gonna do shit like u specified then GIVE US A GODDAMN CALL CENTER … Free reign one no rules … but only no threats like bombs or killing them … FUND US u asshole Gov!! FUND OUR COMMUNITY to do justice … Shut them down … not only in Texas😂… But USA Australia Canada UK … FUND US to stop them … they give out stimulus checks and welfare and other programs FUND SCAMMER.INFO people to house us in call centers to shut them down … If they ain’t gonna do all you said Justice then fuckin FUND US TO TO IT … God … Fuck … Let me get on a soap box shit

3 Likes

I would rather we did a drone strike on each call center. BOOM!

3 Likes

I completely agree with both you, and Draco. We need our own call center to prevent them from scamming people, since the U.S. government sends us on a circular goose chase calling 5 different numbers should we want to report them.

There is plenty of wasted funds that can be reallocated to fund us. It’s the perogative of the U.S. government to protect it’s citizens, and they’re not doing that by allowing these scams to continue unabated.

2 Likes

I doubt our government will do anything. THey are too busy enforcing proper pronouns. They cannot even stop our country from being invaded at the south border of my state. This is nothing to them.

1 Like

Very much in agreement with all of you, folks! I’ve written to my State Senator about it. I encourage all of you to do the same. Let’s organize the grassroots effort and campaign to MAKE the government listen to us and other Americans! They CAN and MUST end the scamming! They’re just too isolated and ignorant of the needs of regular people. Look at how many retired, disabled, elderly, disadvantaged, impoverished and sick Americans get scammed and robbed by these criminals! Look at all the harassment going on. And I hate to say it, but it is true: It is absolutely supported and neglected by the governments of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and China. It’s sickening!

1 Like

I support the idea of drone strikes, but sadly it would never hold in the ramifications of international diplomacy. The world has become “too mild” for that sort of thing. Now, arrests, extraditions of crimimals, confiscation of their property and accounts and sanctions on corrupt criminalized foreign governments are all perfectly legal. Not to mention, arrests of VOIP firms’ leadership teams and confiscations of their ill-gained millions. VOIP providers are the local root of all evil, because they are frequently made aware of fraud and abuse and CHOOSE to do nothing about it. Destroy the VOIP infrastructure that fraudsters use, and the problem will be hugely alleviated!

Yeah, that’s why I’m holding off from actually writing the WH until we get another president that isn’t a complete child-sniffing cucksleeve.

3 Likes

Lol​:joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I cannot agree more! Creepy Sleepy Joe Beijing and his boys! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So upsetting. I hate scammers

2 Likes

Bwahahaha! I call him President Potato Head and Kameltoe Harris. I cannot write the rest. But it has something to do with what the scammers ask me to do all the time.

2 Likes

Something something “heels up”? :rofl:

Well, that too. Basically what she was good at doing to old Willie’s willie! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

pepekek

1 Like