Ssa (888) 994-5972

Scam Number: (888) 994-5972
Scammer’s Website or Email: email
Additional information about this scam:

6 Likes

888-994-5972 Tuesday 9-5-23 2:03PM EST

4 Likes

Awww, I just called thrice for the first time. After I press 1 to speak to a “Social Security Administrator Officer,” the call dropped on each of the three calls.

Cool, @FIREFIGHTER619 got through successfully!

I’ll try again soon the (888) 994-5972 number. The ol’ SSA scam is not as active nowadays!

4 Likes

Mine cancelled the first time, but got through the 2nd

5 Likes

Dominic, Steffany Flicy, Karen Tandy
SSA and DEA

4 Likes

As soon as you press one call drops.

3 Likes

Yes @GrayGhost, I just tried two more times and I get the same result. I wonder if it is connected for some reason to the area code in America from which we are calling. I’m calling from a TextMe CALIFORNIA area code even though I do not live in California.

Drat, I wanna speak to a Social Security Administrator Officer NOW! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Keep calling, after 10 times i finally got through. Its a loud af call centre

5 Likes

I’d tried 5 or 6 times from my TextMe phone number that has a California (909) area code but after I pressed ONE the calls dropped.

I’m calling now from my TextNow phone number that also has a (909) California area code. Yes, a foreign woman just answered and I am on call now

4 Likes

I’m on with the scammer!!!

5 Likes

I’m getting a busy signal looks like they might be down.

3 Likes

I’m almost 90 minutes in with them. I’m on the agent (Saul Barenson) who will be helping me secure my funds!

Their phone system sucks, but they are still very much there and working.

5 Likes

Immediate disconnects for me.

3 Likes

Out o’ sight, @scamtown! :+1:

3 Likes

Just now I tried 888-994-5972 and it rang a few times, but each ring was not a normal sounding ring. Each ring was a very very short burst of sound. The call then ended and I do not think anybody answered it only to hang up on me.

2 Likes

Saul may be the slowest talking scammer I have ever encountered. He’s like the sloth from the DMV in Zootopia.

4 Likes

Email they are using to send me instructions [email protected]

5 Likes

sending grabify to this email

3 Likes

Of course an American email address for the United States Treasury Department would have a “.eu” European Union domain!

Verily these criminals are idiots.

@drwat, Doc, is on it like a red-tailed hawk on a half-dead rabbit!

1 Like