Spectrum 50% Discount 855-916-0211

Scam Number: 855-916-0211
Domain Used:
Extra Info: This is a fake Spectrum 50% discount offer. Just pretend that you have a spectrum account and pay too much (Over $150 a month). They’ll offer you a no-contract 50% discount for the next 3 years. The catch? You have to pre-pay 6 months.

5 Likes

They are RAGING MAD!!!
Wow!!

5 Likes

Damn! The most aggressive bunch of scammers so far in 2022!
@Tagow @just68me @Jhawk @JusticeinTexas @BiggusPrickus @OfclyGoodenough

5 Likes

I upset them with almost one hundred calls in rapid succession

I haven’t had a lot of time to hammer these gooses today due to the 261 mainly toll free numbers running traditional refund scams.

have taken most of them down as I do every day when I find them

There was 31 other numbers I found a couple of days ago doing the old AT&T direct TV which then changed to the same spectrum IVR as this one…there are two of them still active on

8445441865 Spectrum ivr 3 or 0 was AT&TDirectTV ivr 5 or 0

8445441869 Spectrum ivr 3 or 0 was AT&TDirectTV ivr 5 or 0

4 Likes

"Welcome to Spectrum, now offering Spectrum Mobile. This call may be recorded for quality and security purposes. If you know your party’s extension, you may dial it at any time. Press 1 to make a payment, press 2 for account details, press 3 for technical support. And for all other inquiries, press 0."

Based on my experience with Spectrum customer support, they don’t have music playing in their calls. Regardless of which number I press, I always get redirected to the same scammer.

4 Likes

I’ve been hitting these idiots, but I only have 9 lines. I should have known that you were already on them. They are the most aggressive bunch that I’ve found in a long time!!

3 Likes

I noticed that too. They are ALL super aggressive with plenty of insults and dead threats! I’m hitting them with everything I have and the number is still up!

3 Likes

Forwarded to scammerblaster.com

3 Likes

I sent SB an email earlier too.
I also called out the big guns in @BiggusPrickus ! He has the most resources of anyone I know.

2 Likes

The phone is already being flooded by scammerblaster bot

Carrier : BCM One
Last Report : 2022-06-24 07:27 PM
Total Calls: 1445
Active Calls: 16

3 Likes

This has to be costing them a fortune with the toll free number. I’m hundreds of calls in and they haven’t even blocked a single number yet.

2 Likes

The person you’re trying to reach is currently unavailable .

3 Likes

Gossip from one of the scammers. I didn’t expect this at all.

(He’s talking to soundboards of scammers from the same call center)
If this number ever gets active again and you get connected to Shawn, tell him he’s a fat boy.

5 Likes

Hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

Both 844 numbers are now parked…had the banchod song playing for mini flood

4 Likes

Hahahaha I literally just got off the phone with “Shawn” lmao. He was crazy mad lol. Had him on the phone for about 15-20 minutes.

2 Likes

I took down a lot of them over that last two days
All the numbers are now dead

I find them every so often in large almost consecutive blocks within a 100-300 digit range usually

They never last long once I locate them.

They don’t like being overwhelmed with hundreds and sometimes thousands of calls, which either conference to themselves, or to silence dead air.

Them saying hello… hello… hello, am I audible to you sir/madam, can you hear me?

I’ll call you back on a better line.
(yeah right that’s going to work great to give me another toll free number…thank you idiot :joy:)

They’ll never learn or by the time they do it’s going to cost them a fortune in toll free calls. :+1:

3 Likes

I get a lot of these calls, usually two or three every day while either hunting for them or flooding them.

A lot of call centres switch their auto answer button on then wander off to play on their phone or talk to someone and they have no idea I’m on the line recording it all.

I had one last week that lasted for 1 hour and 18 minutes of them discussing ways how they could steal more money from “the idiot Americans”.

Only if they can last a few minutes online because I know what real estate they occupy every day and take them out the moment they swap to a different number.

They’re too cheap to buy more numbers then I’ll capitalise on that very laziness and stupidity.

Lets see who’s stupid dickheads!!! (hint: It aint the Americans or westerners in general)

4 Likes

Ah geez how’d you piss him off? Haha

1 Like

Prepay in gift cards.

2 Likes