Spectrum 50% Discount 855-916-0211

“The number you have dialed is not in service”

2 Likes

Great number to call - got called the N-word multiple times and wasted plenty of time! Sadly, the number is now deactivated!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl: Me too! Great minds think alike!

2 Likes

I’ll call him just to play this classic.

5 Likes

Thank you, drwat. I received another call this morning, and I immediately said “How’s Lahore this morning, my brother?” He stammered for a bit, then asked what I know about Lahore. We had a semi pleasant conversation, but then he abruptly hung up. Busted.

4 Likes

Their (Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan) has slight difference in Punjabi accent as compared to Indian Punjabis.
I can distinguish it.
BTW Medicare and “Final Expense” insurance scam originate (mostly) from RawalPindi, Punjab, Pakistan.

1 Like

8772377745 Spectrum ivr 0 (was Amazon support refund from Monday, 24th January 2022)

These arseclowns are everywhere again.
I’ve taken down 27 numbers today and cost the idiots a lot of money in several hundred toll free calls on some numbers

They’re making another big run at this scam

I’ve got a lot of refund centres I’m currently taking out so please hit these clowns hard.

2 Likes

I hate these rat bastards! They’ve been surfacing from the sewer lately. They always quit at exactly 8 PM, EST. They are among the nastiest, most racist, foul mouth scammers I’ve encountered. Glad to see after them. I’m going to join in with my modest set-up and sardonic wit.

3 Likes

I agree mate, they’re lowlives and gutter scum.

I’m crashing into them across the toll free zones.
They don’t seem to have any pattern to where they are hiding otherwise we’d have them rounded up in no time.

Perhaps they took a dump and their collective IQ improved dramatically by not occupying consecutive numbers like the several hundred refund numbers again today.

It’s almost a certainty when you find one, within 20 numbers either side of it there will be as many as 5-6 more inbounds to the same call centre.

Their predictability is dumbfoundingly pathetic.

1 Like

I observed the same.

877 237 7745 is active as of 5:25pm PST, they big mad

1 Like

The 877-237-7745 number is currently active. The bhenchods there are pissed and ready to block you by redirecting your number to voicemail.

Heads up that these scammers are as racist as always.

2 Likes