SpamBaitMail.org - A new resource for baiters!

If you’ve signed up for Mugu Guestbook, you may have received a message in your baiting email about a new website called SpamBaitMail. I don’t want to share the email in public, of course, but if you have gotten it, you’ll know what it says. Oh, and of course, those notorious “Offerwall” aka CPA networks are at it again, scamming people out of their hard-earned cash by promoting scam offers.

6 Likes

So, just so I’m clear… ?

Just sign up for that site and trash will arrive in my box?

3 Likes

Signing up for Mugu Guestbook will get you plenty of spam emails for sure. As for ScamBaitMail, the site is password-protected, but you should know what the answer is from the hint above the password field.

3 Likes

Glad to see you are liking it! There is much more work to be done on it but I think it is definitely going to be a good resource.

5 Likes

It took 2 hours to crack your password :wink:
No its easy and that site will remain among all my other secrets.
Thanks for making it!

4 Likes

I’m checking out the site on my VM now so I’m assuming I have to crack the pass but I’m also assuming that will change if I change a few things on the VM not exactly sure how it works but yea I guess the password I get instant goodie scam stuff sent to me? If I get in that sounds like fun fun.

5 Likes

We just cracked the password in LESS than 5 minutes but love the site

5 Likes

My suspicions were correct. You were the creator! I guessed because the email was signed “mo.”

3 Likes

Anyways, I know plenty of other CPA networks having lurked around on BlackHatWorld and other affiliate marketing forums. If you want to know more to find scams, do ask.

2 Likes

WHAT?!?! Okay I gotta make that easier, I thought it would be a 10 second type job :laughing: Glad you like it!

2 Likes

100% I do, send them over! Good spotting with the signoff : )

2 Likes

Glad it didn’t take you too long, and that you enjoyed it! Make sure to signup to the mailing list in the contact section if you want to receive some special stuff in the future : )

2 Likes

Hmm…according to my memory here they are:

cpabuild.com

cpalock.com
(by adlockmedia)

(by adlockmedia)

2 Likes

I’ve looked into most of those, but there are a few new ones so I will definitely be going after those next! Some of them have a fairly intensive signup process where they vet your site which I will need to build a dummy site to beat in the future.

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to get back on there and do that. But yea the puzzle entrance was a win.

3 Likes

Originally I created some sites to prank my friends with “Robux Generators.” It was obvious to them that the generator itself was a scam already, let alone the offers. As for malicious ad networks, I see you already know about adsterra.com, so here are just a few others:
Integrations
In this list you will find a large list of ad networks, also check affpaying.com and blackhatworld.com for more.
P.S. CPABuild is where people build those Robux Generators. There are so many premade templates on it.

2 Likes

Made an article on dollar upload, thanks for the tip!
https://spambaitmail.org/offerwall/2022/12/28/dollarupload-offerwall.html

3 Likes

The site looks great!

3 Likes

I have accounts with many of these networks, I’ll give you my account logins if you want so you can create offerwalls. Just don’t mess around in them.

1 Like

That’s alright, I’m expecting a lot of bans and I don’t want to get your accounts nuked. If you find any news ones, do let me know tho! if you are okay with being banned, feel free to send them.

2 Likes