SpamBaitMail.org - A new resource for baiters!

Found some mobile billing scams (Canada) where you input your phone number, then a premium short code sends you a message. Replying charges your mobile bill some money, in this case $30.00 (CAD) from ca.movingos.com (Telus/Bell/Videotron). Seen on AdLockMedia/related networks. The money goes to the scammers.

2 Likes

That’s very interesting. Kind of shocking that its even legal. I’ll look into adding a disclaimer somewhere about it

2 Likes

Indeed, mobile billing scams need to stop. Carriers should only issue premium rate numbers to verified legit companies. Otherwise, scammers will keep scamming people.

2 Likes

Also, I remember adludum.com another CPA network promoting scam offers.

2 Likes

yeah ive looked into them, but they require me to provide the sites that ill be hosting the stuff on so I will need to set up that dummy site

2 Likes

Hopefully one day we can fill those scammers up! I can’t believe that those scam ad networks are legal, however, if I notify law enforcement, they would probably take them down due to the dubious nature of their business. Who knows if they’re laundering their income.

3 Likes

I have tried the website from three different browsers and different IP addresses. It says Access Denied. Ideas?
Thanks!
N

2 Likes

Welcome! @Navin_Johnson

Hi! I own the site, could you send a screenshot of what you are seeing? The site blocks some proxies, but if it is a password prompt you are seeing, you will need to fill the password in to gain access, everyone does.

2 Likes

Guys I have great news for you all! AdLock Media, CPALock, and DollarUpload all seem to be down in some form.
Up domains:
almtrk.com (AdLock Media), cpalock.com (CPALock), cpalocked.com (CPALock), dollarupload.com (DollarUpload)
Down domains:
adlockmedia.com (AdLock Media), clkdu.com (DollarUpload)
The offers no longer work on these networks. Checking the DNS records, it seems to confirm their outage as there are no DNS records for the down domains. Way to go!

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Doubt we had anything to do with it but its a win for the internet.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there are hundreds or possibly thousands of other networks. These are just some of the small ones. Hopefully these are all shut down soon.

3 Likes

Would you gentlemen like a URL to a really good email flooded? Just use a VPN and follow the instructions in the letter.

GitHub - juzeon/fast-mail-bomber: Fast, multithreading, efficient and easy-to-use mail bombing/spamming tool. Sending mails via mailman services hosted by different providers. ← a gift from your Cifi-Devil >:-)

1 Like

How long does it take Mugu to affect your email account in order for you to receive spam emails?

1 Like

Once you confirm your email in Mugu, it will be added to their mailing list immediately. Within 1 day you should begin to receive more spam emails. Usually, these will be 419 spam.

2 Likes

Is there a time limit on how long you should wait for those emails?

1 Like

No, they should come within a few hours of your signup.

1 Like

can you add my email: [email protected]

1 Like

Sure thing man, just click on the confirmation email they send ok?

1 Like

ok thanks!

1 Like