Scams 01-06-2022

Scammer’s Number: PCH (760) 387-8041
Extra info: Brad Bentley sez I won 2.5 mil and a Mercedes, he wants to call me tomorrow to set-up the delivery :confused:

Special favor friends, this dude is super racist so if you call please make a special effort to mention his terrible accent. Maybe ask him where he is from??? LOL
He doubts I am an American…

Text now for that PCH :joy:

2 Likes

I just called (760) 387-8041 but I got the generic TextNow message machine. I’ll keep callin’ though to see if I can get him on the phone!

2 Likes

I just hung up with him, try it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just spent 9 minutes reading the terms & conditions of any desk!!
And another several minutes for him to figure out that eleventy-theee isn’t a real number.
The good thing is that this is a toll free number and they’re paying for every inbound call. :joy:

4 Likes

I’m laughing out loud. Sometimes I feel like I should be paying for this entertainment and humor that these criminals provide us!

eleventy-theee

3 Likes

HOW DO I ELEVEN-THEE ?.. let me count the ways! LOL!!!

1 Like

New Delhi scammer (888) 571-2543 knows me
Talks to me in Punjabi also
http://chirb.it/K0hsyg

4 Likes

@Sol, I tried again but got the TextNow message machine. I’m calling though from my Unknown Number VOIP phone, so he probably sees “Unknown Number” and does not answer. I need to get a much longer charging cord for my cell phone so that I can charge it while simultaneously still calling scammers from my TextNow number.

I did leave this PCH guy a tasty message about how he “needs to remove the c*ck from his mouth BEFORE you try to enunciate in the English language” and “how humorous we find your ineptitude and incompetence” to be.

1 Like

LMAO!!! You are a legend @Hviezdoslav :bouquet:

Hilarious. Who needs to buy a ticket here in America, or in any country for that matter, to a comedy show, to a comedy club? These bakrichods are funny!

3 Likes

I hope you still remember all of us little people when you’re lighting cigars with $5 bills and eating caviar out of a golden chalice, all while being fanned with a giant palm leaf by your handsome, muscular, shirtless pool boy in the tropics.

2 Likes

JJAJAJA, OMG @MajorLeeAwesome you sure paint a pretty picture :slight_smile:
With that kind of moola, I can use 100 dollar bills to light my Cuban cigars!!!

2 Likes

Amazon said “I want to * you.”

3 Likes

Haha … Doc, your audio recordings are so great!

@drwat, any seasoned scammer who is not a fresher, who is not a newbie, knows you! You are famous! I am sure that after their shift ends and they are hanging out and decompressing, they have spoken about you!

3 Likes

Haha, and bark orders at your handsome, muscular, and shirtless pool boys in the tropics!

2 Likes

LMAO!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now it is more than one pool boy??? LOL

2 Likes

I hope it was the girl and not the guy, lol.

2 Likes

Still hitting up :joy:

3 Likes

Me too!

Oh, I was tryin’ to reply to @Draco!

3 Likes