Scams 01-06-2022

(888) 571-2543‬ … After being on hold for a while, at 3:12 pm Central a guy finally answered.

I usually grab one of my old real ones and edit the hell out of it.

I tried that, I was shook that it didn’t work (or that he didn’t accept it).

They are triggered AF!! I think everyone needs to call and say hello. They don’t seem to like being called “beggars”

1 Like

Haha, yet again someone answered and I called him a BEGGAR and he started cussing me. He was filled with RAGE!!! This number has not blocked my TextNow number for some reason. They keep answerin’.

1 Like

(888) 571-2543
It’s bizarre, all of my numbers are unblocked now! :partying_face: Back to hoarding them!
“Why do you keep calling here, What do you want?”
“I just called because I like to hear you beg. Tell me that your Amazon again please, I love that story”
:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Interesting! Wonder if he’s running them thru amazon for valid, open orders.

1 Like

On yet another call I quoted you exactly, @MajorLeeAwesome! — “I just called because I like to hear you beg. Tell me that you’re Amazon again. I love that story!”

1 Like

Ugh I am hoarding him… just not thrilled any more … I think smart fares wrecked it… Just not that euthiastic :confused:

2 Likes

That’s freaking hysterical!! :joy::joy::joy:
They’re not even blocking anonymous numbers now.

1 Like

(888) 571-2543
Amazon New Delhi IP 49.206.123.226

2 Likes

these guys are fun … :joy:

2 Likes

@Draco I could give you a great pep talk! Always remember one thing- Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!
Okay, I’m not very good at this, apparently

2 Likes

No, we are in Kal-if-fowna

1 Like

They are not blocking my Unknown Number VOIP OR my TextNow number. I have conferenced two of them into the same conference call and they each started cussing me but then each criminal hears the other criminal cussing him. Ha!

@Draco is back at it! :grinning: I knew your enthusiasm would not be gone for long! I too sometimes get pissed off at and frustrated with these criminals whenever they brag in a smug and arrogant way about how much money they’ve scammed today. I do not care when they cuss me, my mother, et cetera. Sometimes their arrogance though puts a bit of a damper on my enthusiasm.

Bwahaha. I’m going to do that too.

What? On one of my phones this (888) 571-2543 is a $100 REBATE but on my other phone number a guy from the same scam center answered this (888) 571-2543. I have had that happen before.

The gal who goes by “Karen” seems to be a newbie, a fresher. She is not very experienced at begging … I mean at scamming! Haha

Damn, I gotta charge my cell phone as throughout today I have drained it from bombarding criminals! I still got my Unknown Number VOIP phone that these beggars keep answerin’!

2 Likes

Ok so the hold music changed and when it changes hit 0 not sure if disrupts the ringing or how it works … then I did loop # 7464# seems to mess it up … ya I wanna order sum curry chicken naan bread and side order of rice … Click.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Lmao!

And hot tea with the cream in it!

1 Like