ScammerBlaster.com SEIZED, @ScammerBlaster arrested

Oh man, I’ll never deny the “mental” part. lol

MK works his ass off to protect victims, like so many others, and for that I appreciate him and the work he does.

4 Likes

I ran out of popcorn. Are those muffins still available?

6 Likes

The frustration with pissing on a forest fire and almost no help from the Government while stopping a very effective tool has us all a little crazy lol. There was a better way for the Government to handle complaints and I bet they never warned him. His lawyers need to point that out. So they waited till almost 10 Million calls had been made now bullcrap.

3 Likes

For the record, I don’t think your a typical scammer, just pointing out an observation of a scam that took place.

6 Likes

I would love the news story info if you have it. That’s so heartbreaking. Thank you for supporting our brother Scammer Blaster!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray: He is so incredibly awesome!!

2 Likes

Wait, you are referring to Officer Ripe Bananas, correct?

1 Like

Just for the heck of it, I had to make this video that explains WHY I started the ScammerBlaster operation. I hope you all can appreciate the sheer hell I went through for many years before I decided to start fighting back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n164YwnOxs

https://twitter.com/ScammerBlaster/status/1567660201926627329?s=20&t=lq6hQxcOs2evJD_SDq2HaA

4 Likes

Will you be permitted a Jury trial? I hope so.

Regarding the Video and part about the US Pharmacy Scam call, the scammer hung up as he realizes that your number is actually on the Non-Conable list like mine. LOL

4 Likes

I will most definitely insist on it. :blush:

4 Likes

BTW like you said the Government doesn’t want to do anything. We can send a man to the Moon and they can’t stop scammer calls or emails. They don’t even try for the most part. This initiative to fine robocallers smells bad from the gitgo. It should be STOPPING not fining as that means 99.9% get to keep doing it as they aren’t in the US.

1 Like

Video clearly shows the sheer number of oncoming scam calls. Insanely high number. Thanks

1 Like

Tbh man. I feel all we do is like grab the fish out only for it to be put back into the tank. That’s what we’re doing against scammers. We expose them, they get arrested and later out back scamming. I feel there’s nothing wrong in scamming back the scammers. But if you chose to keep the stolen money for yourself you’re then a criminal. I don’t know what should be done but something really nasty needs to be done.

1 Like

We need safeguards for the Elderly. I sent two news stories one is the 82 year old woman and another as well. They are awaiting approval. Thanks

2 Likes

This is the story about the 82 year old victim and others. The lowest life scammers don’t care. SCAMMERBLASTER submit these in your defense!

5 Likes

Thank you! These stories are absolutely sad & I’m sure there are so many more. We know all too well the devastation scams cause victims and their families usually as well. What has the world come to when the good guys are deemed the bad guys by our own government resulting in countless additional victims every second the clock ticks? It’s infuriating.

6 Likes

How about the Government of the Victim allows the Victim to SUE the COUNTRY of the scammer? To RECOUP the losses and the Government of the Victim’s country PROVIDES legal representation FREE to the Victim. Just thought of this today. I will add this to the Manifesto against scammers I have created.

2 Likes

Honestly I can’t bring myself to watch the second news story. I don’t really need any motivation to wish the worst for every low-life scammer. The 82 year old woman’s tragic story sticks out in my head everyday.

1 Like

That story was from a year ago.

Someone asked me for the story regarding the 82 year old I had referred to in a post. They aren’t the last ones or only ones that will do the same. Furthermore I think if someone motivates someone to do this they should be charged with murder. They are murderers.

2 Likes