ScammerBlaster.com SEIZED, @ScammerBlaster arrested

OOOooooo… another 3rd grader joke. LOVE IT!!!

1 Like

No no… a 3rd grader can’t clearly identify dad humor property. That’s ok, I’ll let it slide.

1 Like

Huh? I’m still waiting for the banana muffins. :sob:

1 Like

Agree, ScammerBlaster has been good person, exposing the scams. He has no profit motives.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ohhhh… is that in the “Leader” handbook to call community members “little brain farts”? Got it!!

4 Likes

If you didn’t notice, it was a completely unique question. But I can understand if your powers of observation are clouded by your seething rage, as evidenced by your name-calling and hurling insults.

2 Likes

So that’s what you consider rage? That helps put some of those things you said into context now.

You already identified it.

2 Likes

Just checking if you are paying attention…

To what? You? You want me to pay attention to you? Seems a bit narcistic!!

2 Likes

Who me, try to replace you as a diva? No way could I endure such a life style as you, always acting like an idiot when things don’t go your way or someone is not 100% on board with your way of thinking.
No thanks! You can keep it.

I just checked, they weren’t there. You just dashed all my hopes and dreams to pieces!!!

I guess that makes you a LIAR on top of everything else!

2 Likes

All I know is what you said, and what you said was A LIE! That pretty much discredits everything you have ever said and ever will say. :joy:

2 Likes

Same applies right back atcha!

1 Like

OOOOOooooo… nice additional 3rd grader comment! LOVE IT!!!

2 Likes

You all both seem like great soldiers. Try to get along. Channel it against the bastard scammers.
ScammerBlaster I know you are 100% no scammer too. You have done a lot to stop them. They keep saying you made money from the calls I don’t see that and DON’T comment if it might compromise the hearings. I know your intentions where good and you never said pay me or some bull like that.

3 Likes

Still waiting for the banana muffins you claimed you made an hour ago. :sob:

1 Like

Still lying about not eating them I see.

If you two worked together with the drives you both have I bet you could be very effective.
Don’t waste your talent on this bull friends.

1 Like